Levofloxacin and Oxycodone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Levofloxacin and Oxycodone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Levofloxacin and Oxycodone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 319 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 14, 2017
319 people who take Levofloxacin, Oxycodone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Levofloxacin and Oxycodone?
Levofloxacin has active ingredients of levofloxacin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Levofloxacin 8,432 users)
Oxycodone has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Oxycodone 54,364 users)
Interactions between Levofloxacin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Oxycodone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Levofloxacin and Oxycodonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Levofloxacin (levofloxacin) is often used to treat pneumonia. Oxycodone (oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Levofloxacin is used in:
- Oxycodone is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hello, I was wondering if anybody had hydrocephalus and rls/plmd ? I got a vp shunt but that did not help. Any advice?
- One week post 3rd open heart surgery 63 yr. old patient given 10 mg. oxycodone at 2:30 pm. At 11 pm, same patient given 7.5 mg. of temazepam. Patient had not slept the night before and hadn't eaten very little for several days other than drink Ensure. Following morning patient was found ...
- can you take cannabis oil & oxycodone at the same time
- I have had iga nephropathy for 4 years and recently had a decrease in GFR fro a stable 35 for 2 years to 12 after taking levofloxacin for 4 days. It has only returned to 20 after 2 months. Has anyone else had this experience and doped it improve anymore with time? Thank you.
- iv been trying for years to love weight but my pain has goting worse so my doc wants to put me on butrans patch with my oxycodone if any one knows how the two are togather please let me know I don't even know what butran is any one know
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking levofloxacin recently for a urinary tract infection and noticed I had gout. This is happening in a period I am avoiding alcohol, soda, fish and other foods that I know that increase Uric acid levels. I had to search the web and found this group.
- Help please ! I am a 64 year old woman who just had two spine surgeries in a row and am trying to wean off oxycodone but the vertigo is terrible ... I can barely move with out my head spinning ...anyone else affected like this and what do u do ? Best regards Debbie
- I have osteoarthritis on both knees level 5, I had cortisone shots for three years and Gel shots for the past two years neither help. The only relief I get is from oxycodone at first is was for 5mg after awhile 5mg wasn't enough it was increased to 10mg. Now I'm getting anxiety attacks insomnia ...
- Hi. I had pancreatitis on the 10 the day of my treatment. I am referring to my round of levofloxacin. Since then I have been on a low fat diet with no pancreatitis since Feb 4 ,2017. However, my stomach is all messed up and I have stomach aches often with bouts of constipation and gastritis. I ...
- Been on oxycodone for 30 yrs and just found out I have a 5 cm aortic anerism . Now I read this drug can cause it