Levofloxacin and Tylenol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Levofloxacin and Tylenol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Levofloxacin and Tylenol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 254 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
254 people who take Levofloxacin, Tylenol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Levofloxacin and Tylenol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLevofloxacin and Tylenol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Levofloxacin has active ingredients of levofloxacin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Levofloxacin 9,418 users)
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tylenol 94,113 users)
Interactions between Levofloxacin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tylenol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Levofloxacin and Tylenola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Levofloxacin (levofloxacin) is often used to treat pneumonia. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Levofloxacin is used in:
- Tylenol is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking Sertaline for 20 years now. This week I was prescribed Levofloxacin for a Diverticulitis condition diagnosed on Monday. I chose not to take the Sertaline for the up to ten day stretch on this, new to me, medicine. I take Sertraline for an anxiety problem. I do not wish to add ...
- I was diagnosedwith the ankylosing spondylitis gene ( forget the code ) at age 41 and had alot of wear in hips and back but no fusion as of now. They were eager to put me on humira and said i was a perfect candidate but i resisted because they said if your planning to get wife prgnant not to ...
- I have had iga nephropathy for 4 years and recently had a decrease in GFR fro a stable 35 for 2 years to 12 after taking levofloxacin for 4 days. It has only returned to 20 after 2 months. Has anyone else had this experience and doped it improve anymore with time? Thank you.
- A Zolledronic infusion has been recommended by my doctor. I am currently taking the above mentioned drugs and am wonderIngrif I should go ahead with the Z. Infusion. Any reports available?
- Does taking Tylenol help with the muscle cramps caused by west nile virus?
User reviews to the study
- I've noticed that I get frequent bouts of A. Fib when I take acetaminophen regularly, even when it is just an ingredient such as in Excedrin.
- I have always suffered from headaches. I had colitis so I was limited to taking Tylenol. the last year or so my headaches have gotten worse so I increased the Tylenol. my potassium readings are going up. 2 different doctors dispute the fact that Tylenol can raise your potassium. I am at my ...
- I have been taking levofloxacin recently for a urinary tract infection and noticed I had gout. This is happening in a period I am avoiding alcohol, soda, fish and other foods that I know that increase Uric acid levels. I had to search the web and found this group.
- Hi. I had pancreatitis on the 10 the day of my treatment. I am referring to my round of levofloxacin. Since then I have been on a low fat diet with no pancreatitis since Feb 4 ,2017. However, my stomach is all messed up and I have stomach aches often with bouts of constipation and gastritis. I ...
- I can't take nsaids or asprine as I have afib. My cardio told me to take Tylenol, but my heart skips a strong beat when I take Tylenol even if I drink a lot of water with it ..does this happen to anyone else?