Levothroid and Grape seed extract drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Levothroid and Grape seed extract together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Levothroid and Grape seed extract. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 08, 2017
3 people who take Levothroid, Grape seed extract are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Levothroid and Grape seed extract?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLevothroid and Grape seed extract from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Levothroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothroid 7,252 users)
Grape seed extract
Grape seed extract has active ingredients of grape. (latest outcomes from Grape seed extract 223 users)
Interactions between Levothroid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Grape seed extract and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Levothroid and Grape seed extracta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Levothroid (levothyroxine sodium) is often used to treat hypothyroidism. Grape seed extract (grape) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Levothroid is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is it safe to take Rutin if I take Levothyroxine?
- hi everyone~ i need help with nightmares and night terrors and sleep paralysis... i've had all these issues for my life but since i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have been taking levothyroxine it feels like my nightmares are more vivid and jarring 😰 it causes me anxiety at night to ...
- I would like to hear from anyone who is taking candesartan and grapeseed extract for high blood pressure
- Has anyone experienced a connection between granuloma annulare and taking Levothyroxine 50 mg?
- I've just been put on medication for Osteoporosis and the most I'm concerned about is weight gain I've been very concern about my weight my body changed with my Thyroid condition but I am still able to wear my clothes they just don't fit the same I wear a size 6 and I'm not in the condition to ...
User reviews to the study
- I am weighing the options of starting a new diet that includes grapefruit seed extract as one of the ingredients. Just exploring if it is safe to do this.
- Started taking Grape Seed Extract with Avastin 1800 mg in addition to regular chemo regiment Oxiliplatin for colon cancer. What dosages have you taken and did you experience side effects associated with higher levels of Grape Seed Extract?
- On Levoquin for bronchitis and on 2nd night develped severe plantar facitis and extremely stiff neck. It has kep me awake because the pain is so bad. Today is day 3 and IM nervous to even take it.
- Hi ..ive been taking ashwaganda/rhodiola u heard thwy work really well together..I take my levothyroxine at night and my herbs during the day...its going on 2 weeks ive been on them..taking 1 capsule 2 times a day...im starting to feel tired instead of have ing energy,how long do you have to be ...
- Hello, I am new to the group and very glad I found this. I am not sure how long I have had pancreatitis but was diagnosed in Sep 2015. I did have all the symtoms for a few years so they think I had it for quite awhile. I have been in the hospital 7 times since August 2015. I am very ...