Levothroid and Psyllium husk drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Levothroid and Psyllium husk together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Levothroid and Psyllium husk. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 16, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Levothroid and Psyllium husk?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLevothroid and Psyllium husk from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Levothroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothroid 7,252 users)
Psyllium husk has active ingredients of blond psyllium. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Psyllium husk 331 users)
Interactions between Levothroid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Psyllium husk and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Levothroid and Psyllium huska b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Levothroid (levothyroxine sodium) is often used to treat hypothyroidism. Psyllium husk (blond psyllium) is often used to treat constipation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is it safe to take Rutin if I take Levothyroxine?
- hi everyone~ i need help with nightmares and night terrors and sleep paralysis... i've had all these issues for my life but since i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have been taking levothyroxine it feels like my nightmares are more vivid and jarring 😰 it causes me anxiety at night to ...
- Has anyone experienced a connection between granuloma annulare and taking Levothyroxine 50 mg?
- I've just been put on medication for Osteoporosis and the most I'm concerned about is weight gain I've been very concern about my weight my body changed with my Thyroid condition but I am still able to wear my clothes they just don't fit the same I wear a size 6 and I'm not in the condition to ...
- The nardil is no longer as effective as it used to be. I have a prescription for a low lithium. But I don't know how to integrate them. The prescribing doctor is a neurologist. I think he just relied upon me to tell him I thought lithium might help.
User reviews to the study
- I am weighing the options of starting a new diet that includes grapefruit seed extract as one of the ingredients. Just exploring if it is safe to do this.
- On Levoquin for bronchitis and on 2nd night develped severe plantar facitis and extremely stiff neck. It has kep me awake because the pain is so bad. Today is day 3 and IM nervous to even take it.
- Hi ..ive been taking ashwaganda/rhodiola u heard thwy work really well together..I take my levothyroxine at night and my herbs during the day...its going on 2 weeks ive been on them..taking 1 capsule 2 times a day...im starting to feel tired instead of have ing energy,how long do you have to be ...
- binding with medicine. If you read the directions on the fiber bottle, it clearly says to not take with any medicine 2 hours before or after. When the fiber combines with water, it takes a while (2 hours), and after that time, the fiber does not absorb any more water. In that 2 hour period, if ...
- Hi, I came down with Atrial Fibrillation about 2 years ago. The doctors took a long time looking for causes before correcting with cardioversion. I did well for 3 months then gave blood, and apparently that caused to to recur. No more blood donations for me. About 2 weeks ago I came ...