Levothroid and Pycnogenol drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Levothroid and Pycnogenol together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Levothroid and Pycnogenol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Levothroid and Pycnogenol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLevothroid and Pycnogenol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Levothroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothroid 7,252 users)
Pycnogenol has active ingredients of pycnogenol. (latest outcomes from Pycnogenol 85 users)
Interactions between Levothroid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pycnogenol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Levothroid and Pycnogenola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Levothroid (levothyroxine sodium) is often used to treat hypothyroidism. Pycnogenol (pycnogenol) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is it safe to take Rutin if I take Levothyroxine?
- hi everyone~ i need help with nightmares and night terrors and sleep paralysis... i've had all these issues for my life but since i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have been taking levothyroxine it feels like my nightmares are more vivid and jarring 😰 it causes me anxiety at night to ...
- Has anyone experienced a connection between granuloma annulare and taking Levothyroxine 50 mg?
- I've just been put on medication for Osteoporosis and the most I'm concerned about is weight gain I've been very concern about my weight my body changed with my Thyroid condition but I am still able to wear my clothes they just don't fit the same I wear a size 6 and I'm not in the condition to ...
- An herbalist told me to get this. said it was good for the blood. when mine was looked at under a Dark Field Microscope my red cells were all clumped toether. I als have very low BP will taking this make my BP even lower?
User reviews to the study
- Has anyone taken pygnogenol? Please share positive or negatives effects. I supposedly have bronchiestasis. Lots of mucous in the morning and hoarseness in the evening. Taking acetyl l cysteine NAC to,liquefy mucous, vitamins C and D and pygnogenol.
- I am weighing the options of starting a new diet that includes grapefruit seed extract as one of the ingredients. Just exploring if it is safe to do this.
- On Levoquin for bronchitis and on 2nd night develped severe plantar facitis and extremely stiff neck. It has kep me awake because the pain is so bad. Today is day 3 and IM nervous to even take it.
- Hi ..ive been taking ashwaganda/rhodiola u heard thwy work really well together..I take my levothyroxine at night and my herbs during the day...its going on 2 weeks ive been on them..taking 1 capsule 2 times a day...im starting to feel tired instead of have ing energy,how long do you have to be ...
- I started taking pycnogenol with the hope of capping the free radicals in my body to reduce the possibility of getting cancer. Unfortunately, I did not read the instructions carefully. Pycnogenol should not be taken if one has rhumetoid arthritis, which I have a mild case of in my left ...