Levothroid and Tambocor drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Levothroid and Tambocor together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Levothroid and Tambocor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
1 person who takes Levothroid, Tambocor are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Levothroid and Tambocor?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLevothroid and Tambocor from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Levothroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothroid 7,252 users)
Tambocor has active ingredients of flecainide acetate. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Tambocor 1,945 users)
Interactions between Levothroid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tambocor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Levothroid and Tambocora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Levothroid (levothyroxine sodium) is often used to treat hypothyroidism. Tambocor (flecainide acetate) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Levothroid is used in:
- Tambocor is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is it safe to take Rutin if I take Levothyroxine?
- hi everyone~ i need help with nightmares and night terrors and sleep paralysis... i've had all these issues for my life but since i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have been taking levothyroxine it feels like my nightmares are more vivid and jarring 😰 it causes me anxiety at night to ...
- Has anyone experienced a connection between granuloma annulare and taking Levothyroxine 50 mg?
- I've just been put on medication for Osteoporosis and the most I'm concerned about is weight gain I've been very concern about my weight my body changed with my Thyroid condition but I am still able to wear my clothes they just don't fit the same I wear a size 6 and I'm not in the condition to ...
- I want to know if you can take TUMERIC suplements if you have atrial fibrilation
User reviews to the study
- I take tambocor, Inderal, melatonin, ativan, eliquis.. I have terrible headaches - sleep deprivation I think. I also use CPAP and O2 I am 70 and have used this for 12 years and the inderal before that for 10 years for irregular pulse and high pulse.. Had one ablation that didn't work. Have ...
- I am weighing the options of starting a new diet that includes grapefruit seed extract as one of the ingredients. Just exploring if it is safe to do this.
- I am 70. I have gained weight (15 lbs) mostly in the middle, that won't come off. I want to try Garcinia. I am taking Tambocor + metoprolol for AFib. Cancer 10 years ago, cured. Been an athlete, but now have sedentary work. I have advancing arthritis that is preventing serious activity. ...
- On Levoquin for bronchitis and on 2nd night develped severe plantar facitis and extremely stiff neck. It has kep me awake because the pain is so bad. Today is day 3 and IM nervous to even take it.
- Hi ..ive been taking ashwaganda/rhodiola u heard thwy work really well together..I take my levothyroxine at night and my herbs during the day...its going on 2 weeks ive been on them..taking 1 capsule 2 times a day...im starting to feel tired instead of have ing energy,how long do you have to be ...