Levothyroxine thyroid and Ibuprofen drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Levothyroxine thyroid and Ibuprofen together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Levothyroxine thyroid and Ibuprofen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Levothyroxine thyroid and Ibuprofen?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLevothyroxine thyroid and Ibuprofen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Levothyroxine thyroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothyroxine thyroid 987 users)
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen 107,276 users)
Interactions between Levothyroxine thyroid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ibuprofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Levothyroxine thyroid and Ibuprofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Levothyroxine thyroid (levothyroxine sodium) is often used to treat hypothyroidism. Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is anyone started taking ability and lev for depression not thyroid
- Has anyone experienced a connection between granuloma annulare and taking Levothyroxine 50 mg?
- Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
- The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
- I have been taking ibuprofen about 4 times a week for pain as needed for about a month. Last night I woke up and had a nose bleed. Can the ibuprofen cause this and if I stop taking it will the nose bleeds stop or has it stopped for you? It is 600mg per pill. The nose bleed did not last long, ...
User reviews to the study
- Hi! I am a 68 year old male. I suffered a DVT and a PE back in December. I was put on Coumadin for three months, and then switched to Eliquis. I am tolerating it well. I suffer from time to time with muscle and joint pains. The only thing that seems to help is Ibuprofin. Some of these pains are ...
- After research I have started taking L-glutione and I still take ibuprofen as well.becaise I have AS. Just interested if this has goes anyone to the point of not having to take the ibuprophen any longer.
- HI I have been suffering from burning mouth syndrome for one year. I am trying to find the cause and the possibility of it ending...I took Ibuprofren for at least a month while I was having dental work, I had a rough root canal and a tooth pulled...after the root canal I started taking ...
- My primary has been watching my thyroid levels for over a year and finally referred me do an endo. I saw him in January 17 and me put me on thyroid med 75mcg. With 3 month blood tests he says my levels have come up and are good, but I still feel tired and haven't lost any weight, could be ...
- I have severed swollen upper eyelids worse in the morning. Anyone feel ibuprofen could be responsible?