Levothyroxine thyroid and Tylenol drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Levothyroxine thyroid and Tylenol together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Levothyroxine thyroid and Tylenol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Levothyroxine thyroid and Tylenol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLevothyroxine thyroid and Tylenol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Levothyroxine thyroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothyroxine thyroid 987 users)
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tylenol 94,112 users)
Interactions between Levothyroxine thyroid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tylenol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Levothyroxine thyroid and Tylenola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Levothyroxine thyroid (levothyroxine sodium) is often used to treat hypothyroidism. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is anyone started taking ability and lev for depression not thyroid
- Has anyone experienced a connection between granuloma annulare and taking Levothyroxine 50 mg?
- I was diagnosedwith the ankylosing spondylitis gene ( forget the code ) at age 41 and had alot of wear in hips and back but no fusion as of now. They were eager to put me on humira and said i was a perfect candidate but i resisted because they said if your planning to get wife prgnant not to ...
- Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
- The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
User reviews to the study
- I've noticed that I get frequent bouts of A. Fib when I take acetaminophen regularly, even when it is just an ingredient such as in Excedrin.
- I have always suffered from headaches. I had colitis so I was limited to taking Tylenol. the last year or so my headaches have gotten worse so I increased the Tylenol. my potassium readings are going up. 2 different doctors dispute the fact that Tylenol can raise your potassium. I am at my ...
- My primary has been watching my thyroid levels for over a year and finally referred me do an endo. I saw him in January 17 and me put me on thyroid med 75mcg. With 3 month blood tests he says my levels have come up and are good, but I still feel tired and haven't lost any weight, could be ...
- Hi, i have been on levothyroxine since 2014 following radioactive iodine trearment. Yesterday i was perscribed sulfasalazine. I am so pleased to find this group, thank you.
- I can't take nsaids or asprine as I have afib. My cardio told me to take Tylenol, but my heart skips a strong beat when I take Tylenol even if I drink a lot of water with it ..does this happen to anyone else?