Levoxyl and Krill oil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Levoxyl and Krill oil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Levoxyl and Krill oil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
6 people who take Levoxyl, Krill oil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Levoxyl and Krill oil?
Levoxyl has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levoxyl 20,582 users)
Krill oil has active ingredients of krill oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Krill oil 1,538 users)
Interactions between Levoxyl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Krill oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Levoxyl and Krill oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Levoxyl (levothyroxine sodium) is often used to treat hypothyroidism. Krill oil (krill oil) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Levoxyl is used in:
- Krill oil is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hey guys is it safe to use Marijuana with Levothyroxine? are there any dangers, risks, or bad sad effects? I was recently diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Anyone else use Krill oil and other vitamins with oxycodone. Was wandering if there is side effects. Thank you
- I'm taking cyclosporine and I'm considering taking krill oil, but I am concerned about studies indicating that cyclosporine levels in the body are reduced in people taking anti-oxidants like the substances in krill oil.
- Just diagnosed with Hasimotos disease and long time sufferer of migraines. A little worried about taking my relpax with recently prescribed levoxyl. Not sure if there is a drug interactions.
- Hi, I'm currently on methotrexate 20mg and I'm trialling krill-oil. I'm also taking other supplements such as folic- acid, vitamin D, glucosamine, vitamin C. Yet I've only just introduced the krill-oil in the last week. I can already feel an easing in the stiffness and pain. Anyone trial krill - ...
- my 90 year old mom has been taking mega red and her blood work showed jump in potassium level- her doctor told me to look into that so I'm hoping to find some answers