Levoxyl and Krill oil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Levoxyl and Krill oil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Levoxyl and Krill oil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
7 people who take Levoxyl, Krill oil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Levoxyl and Krill oil?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLevoxyl and Krill oil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Levoxyl has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levoxyl 20,858 users)
Krill oil has active ingredients of krill oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Krill oil 1,650 users)
Interactions between Levoxyl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Krill oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Levoxyl and Krill oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Levoxyl (levothyroxine sodium) is often used to treat hypothyroidism. Krill oil (krill oil) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Levoxyl is used in:
- Krill oil is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hey guys is it safe to use Marijuana with Levothyroxine? are there any dangers, risks, or bad sad effects? I was recently diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
User reviews to the study
- Have had hashimotos hypothyroid for a decade. Developed Afib about 4 years ago and was put on rythmol. I recently consulted with a new Dr. Who claims rythmol interferes with levoxyl! I have never been given levoxyl in all the time I've been on thyroid hormone replacement. This Dr. is the first ...
- Anyone else use Krill oil and other vitamins with oxycodone. Was wandering if there is side effects. Thank you
- I'm taking cyclosporine and I'm considering taking krill oil, but I am concerned about studies indicating that cyclosporine levels in the body are reduced in people taking anti-oxidants like the substances in krill oil.
- Just diagnosed with Hasimotos disease and long time sufferer of migraines. A little worried about taking my relpax with recently prescribed levoxyl. Not sure if there is a drug interactions.
- Hi, I'm currently on methotrexate 20mg and I'm trialling krill-oil. I'm also taking other supplements such as folic- acid, vitamin D, glucosamine, vitamin C. Yet I've only just introduced the krill-oil in the last week. I can already feel an easing in the stiffness and pain. Anyone trial krill - ...