Levoxyl and Passionflower drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Levoxyl and Passionflower together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Levoxyl and Passionflower. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Levoxyl and Passionflower?
Levoxyl has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levoxyl 20,582 users)
Passionflower has active ingredients of passionflower. (latest outcomes from Passionflower 22 users)
Interactions between Levoxyl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Passionflower and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Levoxyl and Passionflowera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Levoxyl (levothyroxine sodium) is often used to treat hypothyroidism. Passionflower (passionflower) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hey guys is it safe to use Marijuana with Levothyroxine? are there any dangers, risks, or bad sad effects? I was recently diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi. I would like to know if Paxil can be taken together with Passion flower tablets. I'm also taking xanax.
- Just diagnosed with Hasimotos disease and long time sufferer of migraines. A little worried about taking my relpax with recently prescribed levoxyl. Not sure if there is a drug interactions.
- Hi. I currently take levoxyl for hypothyroidism and know that soy products counteract my medication. Are there and members who use the Thrive product and levoxyl. Thank you
- I had hives for a year and one year later it came back. Lexoxyl was reintroduced to me after Nature Thyroid stopped working and now on Levoxyl 1.37 My hives are back but thyroid levels are good. Any one have luck with Xolair, cyclosporine or hydroxychoroquine. Only thing that works for me is ...
- I've taken levothyroxine for close to 25 years. Only in the past 6 months have I experienced scalp pain. Feels like when I was young and wore a ponytail all day.