Lialda and Grapefruit drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Lialda and Grapefruit together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lialda and Grapefruit. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lialda and Grapefruit?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLialda and Grapefruit from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lialda has active ingredients of mesalamine. It is often used in ulcerative colitis. (latest outcomes from Lialda 6,005 users)
Grapefruit has active ingredients of grapefruit. (latest outcomes from Grapefruit 189 users)
Interactions between Lialda and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Grapefruit and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lialda and Grapefruita b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lialda (mesalamine) is often used to treat ulcerative colitis. Grapefruit (grapefruit) is often used to treat acne. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My vision isn't the best to begin with but it seems like since I got on prednisone and lialda its gotten so much worse. Everything is so fuzzy. I cannot see anything. Should I consider switching medications?
User reviews to the study
- I was taking Asacol and was happy then insurance made me switch to lilada. I was on it for 1yr then started getting a rash. The derm took a bipo of my rash and it came back hyper senestivty reaction. I went off Lilada and rash seems to better worse. Do you think it gets worse before getting ...
- My husband was a healthy 78 yr old man, never sick in the 48 yrs we were married. He got ulcerative colitis and was given Lialda,3 pills a day. Within 3 months it totally destroyed his white blood cells and literally killed him! Every Dr imaginable, including CDC tried to save him but it was ...
- Is there a recommended High Blood pressure medication that works will with Lialda because I've had side effects like mood swings.
- Need medical advice and help with how to go into remission with colitis! Also I want to follow a natural dr that can put me on natural vitamins & supplements and eventually get off meds! Lillian
- My grandson takes Concerta with good result; however in January he started enjoying grapefruit juice. He drinks it daily and his grades have fallen dramatically. He is 13, and with Concerta has been on the honor roll. At the same time he started drinking grapefruit juice his parents stopped ...