Lialda and Sulfadiazine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Lialda and Sulfadiazine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lialda and Sulfadiazine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Lialda has active ingredients of mesalamine. It is often used in ulcerative colitis. (latest outcomes from Lialda 5,311 users)
Sulfadiazine has active ingredients of sulfadiazine. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Sulfadiazine 912 users)
On Feb, 06, 2017
1 person who takes Lialda, Sulfadiazine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
- injection site swelling
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- injection site swelling
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lialda and Sulfadiazine?
Interactions between Lialda and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Sulfadiazine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lialda (mesalamine) is often used to treat ulcerative colitis. Sulfadiazine (sulfadiazine) is often used to treat cerebral toxoplasmosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Lialda is used in:
- Sulfadiazine is used in:
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am ready to STOP taking lialda.. i was diagnosed with UC 15 years ago. Every now and then Dr would put me on lialda. I never felt it did anything for me except constipate me.. Any one else get EXTREME body pain.?
- I have been taking Lialda for about 3 years - 2 pills a day. Before that I was on Asacol for about 18 years. Over the past three years my sense of smell has diminished to the point that I cannot smell at all. I had some local nasal exams and nothing seemed wrong. Someone suggested to me that ...
- Hello, I have a daughter diagnosed with UC. She takes 4 lialda daily. When her colon is quite, she has bouts of gastritis. She was treated for H . Pylori years ago but still with symptoms. Gastritis not controlled by prescribed omeprazole nor carafate. Questioning other causes of gastritis ...
- I just added Uceris to my regime, and want to know if anyone in the group can share their experience with me.
- I have gained 30 lbs on Lialda. I finally found a drug to control Ulcerative colitis and my insurance stopped covering it! Now I have been on Lialda and noticed a weight gain.