Lialda and Sulfadiazine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Lialda and Sulfadiazine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lialda and Sulfadiazine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 01, 2017
1 person who takes Lialda, Sulfadiazine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lialda and Sulfadiazine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLialda and Sulfadiazine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lialda has active ingredients of mesalamine. It is often used in ulcerative colitis. (latest outcomes from Lialda 6,005 users)
Sulfadiazine has active ingredients of sulfadiazine. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Sulfadiazine 966 users)
Interactions between Lialda and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Sulfadiazine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lialda and Sulfadiazinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lialda (mesalamine) is often used to treat ulcerative colitis. Sulfadiazine (sulfadiazine) is often used to treat toxoplasmosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lialda is used in:
- Sulfadiazine is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My vision isn't the best to begin with but it seems like since I got on prednisone and lialda its gotten so much worse. Everything is so fuzzy. I cannot see anything. Should I consider switching medications?
User reviews to the study
- I was taking Asacol and was happy then insurance made me switch to lilada. I was on it for 1yr then started getting a rash. The derm took a bipo of my rash and it came back hyper senestivty reaction. I went off Lilada and rash seems to better worse. Do you think it gets worse before getting ...
- My husband was a healthy 78 yr old man, never sick in the 48 yrs we were married. He got ulcerative colitis and was given Lialda,3 pills a day. Within 3 months it totally destroyed his white blood cells and literally killed him! Every Dr imaginable, including CDC tried to save him but it was ...
- Is there a recommended High Blood pressure medication that works will with Lialda because I've had side effects like mood swings.
- Need medical advice and help with how to go into remission with colitis! Also I want to follow a natural dr that can put me on natural vitamins & supplements and eventually get off meds! Lillian
- I'm taking Lialda 4x a day for UV, now I have to take Provera 10mg 3x a day for Endometrial hyperplasia/post menopause. i need clarification on the interactions of taking these two medications daily. My GI and OB/GYN say there's no problem, but I'm reading the opposite on line... please can ...