Lialda and Sulfadiazine drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Lialda and Sulfadiazine together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lialda and Sulfadiazine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lialda and Sulfadiazine?
Lialda has active ingredients of mesalamine. It is often used in ulcerative colitis. (latest outcomes from Lialda 5,774 users)
Sulfadiazine has active ingredients of sulfadiazine. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Sulfadiazine 939 users)
Interactions between Lialda and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Sulfadiazine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lialda and Sulfadiazinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lialda (mesalamine) is often used to treat ulcerative colitis. Sulfadiazine (sulfadiazine) is often used to treat toxoplasmosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Is there a recommended High Blood pressure medication that works will with Lialda because I've had side effects like mood swings.
- Need medical advice and help with how to go into remission with colitis! Also I want to follow a natural dr that can put me on natural vitamins & supplements and eventually get off meds! Lillian
- I'm taking Lialda 4x a day for UV, now I have to take Provera 10mg 3x a day for Endometrial hyperplasia/post menopause. i need clarification on the interactions of taking these two medications daily. My GI and OB/GYN say there's no problem, but I'm reading the opposite on line... please can ...
- I am ready to STOP taking lialda.. i was diagnosed with UC 15 years ago. Every now and then Dr would put me on lialda. I never felt it did anything for me except constipate me.. Any one else get EXTREME body pain.?
- I have been taking Lialda for about 3 years - 2 pills a day. Before that I was on Asacol for about 18 years. Over the past three years my sense of smell has diminished to the point that I cannot smell at all. I had some local nasal exams and nothing seemed wrong. Someone suggested to me that ...