Lidocaine hydrochloride viscous and Azopt drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Lidocaine hydrochloride viscous and Azopt together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lidocaine hydrochloride viscous and Azopt. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lidocaine hydrochloride viscous and Azopt?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLidocaine hydrochloride viscous and Azopt from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lidocaine hydrochloride viscous
Lidocaine hydrochloride viscous has active ingredients of lidocaine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Lidocaine hydrochloride viscous 4 users)
Azopt has active ingredients of brinzolamide. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Azopt 3,278 users)
Interactions between Lidocaine hydrochloride viscous and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Azopt and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lidocaine hydrochloride viscous and Azopta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lidocaine hydrochloride viscous (lidocaine hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Azopt (brinzolamide) is often used to treat glaucoma. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- has anyone started azopt and immediately developed bronchitis ?
- When azopt was stopped, did the hair loss grow back? How long before it did?
User reviews to the study
- I am not able to control my glaucoma since starting desmopressin to control my diabetes insipidus Don't know what to do.
- I have been using Azopt for more than one year and now suffering from urticaria Pl let me know any alternative drug or treatment for urticaria
- since my ophthalmologist prescribed Azopt 3x a day for my glaucoma, I have joint pain in my hips, knees, legs often feel heavy, I wake up with muscle tightness in my hamstrings. This has been going on for a year, everytime I mention it to my ophthalmologist, he ignores me since these symptoms ...