Lidocaine and Madhura drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Lidocaine and Madhura together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lidocaine and Madhura. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lidocaine and Madhura?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLidocaine and Madhura from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lidocaine has active ingredients of lidocaine. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Lidocaine 10,654 users)
Madhura has active ingredients of dill.
Interactions between Lidocaine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Madhura and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lidocaine and Madhuraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- my mother died and i have reasons to believe that a family member was iligally prescribing her his prescription of lidocaine. he insisted that she put it on her nose multiple times a day telling her that she had a spot on her nose that was cancer ND THAT SHE NEEDED TO TAKE IT, how do i get ...
User reviews to the study
- I've had a 2-3 beers after lidocaine injections at the dentist's for about 50 years and have never had a reaction of any kind.
- i had a dental procedure last week and was given lidocaine. i experienced severe double vision for approx 15 minutes. it went away. i'm due for another dental procedure that will require lidocaine again. do i need to worry that the double vision will return?
- Have had trigger point injections, mostly shoulders, neck and spine for last two years. It has definitely helped. Still surprised by how painful the shots can be. When is enough?
- starting second treatment with Efudex and will use Lidocaine to help with pain; really scared to go through this pain again.
- Hello Group, I have had two recent procedures that the local didn't work. First was to lance a cyst no numbing at all. Second was way worse. I had my bladder scoped to see if there was a stone in it or anything else. The lidocaine burned like fire, never quit burning and the scope being inserted ...