Lipitor and African mango drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Lipitor and African mango together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lipitor and African mango. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lipitor 181,266 users)
African mango has active ingredients of irvingia gabonensis. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from African mango 29 users)
On Feb, 18, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lipitor and African mango?
Interactions between Lipitor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between African mango and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. African mango (irvingia gabonensis) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
- since starting sulfasalazine for joint pain, my depression is back and very bad. Does sulfasalazine exacerbate depression?
- Is it safe to take Aleve for head pressure caused by stress and anxiety while taking Buspar
- Has anyone experienced partial seizures when taking both Lipitor and Forteo. I am getting ready to start both of these drugs
- I am experiencing fatigue, muscle cramps, and muscle and joint pain. I have read that others have experienced the same as a result of taking these medications together. Anybody else have a similar experience?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been on Liptor a few had hearing loss prior to that. I lthink if worsened significantly on Liptor. I now have 2 cochlear implants.
- I have been on 40 for about 3 yrs now on 20 for 2 yrs. Came down with bilateral DVT 3 weeks ago no on Eliquis 5 mg bid. How long would I need to take meds....Did anyone have other diagnosis of prostate ca?
- Anybody know how to get rid of sinus while taking Lipitor? If i don't find an answer soon i'm going to have to come off of it.
- I am a male 45 years On lipitor 40 for more than 10 years then I start to increase it to lipitor 80 one month ago By CBC regular check I found eosinophilia
- I started taking Lipitor about 7 years ago, maybe around 2008. About 4 years ago or so, I switched to the generic, Atavorstatin. I believe I have contracted several side effects caused by these drugs including insomnia, depression and negative/dark dreams. I don't recall having these issues ...