Lipitor and Garcinia cambogia drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lipitor and Garcinia cambogia together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lipitor and Garcinia cambogia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 14, 2017
11 people who take Lipitor, Garcinia cambogia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lipitor and Garcinia cambogia?
Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lipitor 188,717 users)
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 410 users)
Interactions between Lipitor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Garcinia cambogia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lipitor and Garcinia cambogiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Garcinia cambogia (garcinia) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lipitor is used in:
- Garcinia cambogia is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
- since starting sulfasalazine for joint pain, my depression is back and very bad. Does sulfasalazine exacerbate depression?
- I have IBS. Can Garcinia Cambogia supplements worsen my symptoms of IBS?
- I accidentally took 2x as much Garcinia as usual (3000 mg), and this was after a year+ long hiatus from using it.. I had 2 bottles with differing potencies and accidentally confused them. When it hit my stomach, it began to hurt. That is when I looked at the dosage and realized that I had taken ...
- Is it safe to take Aleve for head pressure caused by stress and anxiety while taking Buspar
You may be interested in these reviews
- Combination working for you? Had good results with Garcinia and went off it when I started taking Metformin. What to try again.. good move or not?
- I am 72 year old woman about to Take 12.5 mg of methotrexate once week and 40 mg of Lipitor daily . Anyone have side effects from this dosage?
- I have been taking Lipitor for over 40 years and just started Xarelto 8 months and I'm not the same guy I feel down and tired all the time. I have been vary active all my life and this is not good.
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia of right kidney artery discovered accidentally by a cat scan with dye in it when integrative dr was looking for a renin producing tumour after my BP kept going high. No tumour found, but FMD was discovered. I have been on 80mg of Lipitor for 10yrs due to high cholesterol. ...
- I started taking Lipitor 20 mg In July 2016.Took blood test Sept 2016.Bilirinin total was 1.4,retested March 207 still 1.4.The lab test indicates this is high. I found this out by requesting copies of my blood tests.my doctor did not mention this to me. I am concerned about the longer term ...