Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide and Oxymorphone hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide and Oxymorphone hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide and Oxymorphone hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
7 people who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide, Oxymorphone hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide and Oxymorphone hydrochloride?
lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide
Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide 6,631 users)
Oxymorphone hydrochloride has active ingredients of oxymorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in chronic pain. (latest outcomes from Oxymorphone hydrochloride 432 users)
Interactions between Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Oxymorphone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide and Oxymorphone hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (hydrochlorothiazide; lisinopril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Oxymorphone hydrochloride (oxymorphone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide is used in:
- Oxymorphone hydrochloride is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- Can Lisinopril med be taken with a Tab. of Vinegar in a glass of water. Ive been drinking Vinegar water for years and would like to continue doing so. I'm 72 years and a female.
- 62 yo week 3 w/chantix question - should i take an otc for constipation or ride it out tommy
- I can't take a full satisfying breath 1 hour after taking adderall. Mild chest pain sometimes. I take 20mg of adderall.
- Since I began taking Lexapro 5 months ago, my psa has risen 2 points. I am 66 years old.
- memory loss, confusion. Remembers everything from the past, hallucinates, shouts out. Knows he's confused. hearing and eyesight dwindled more. On his own up until mothers day this year. My father is perscribed lisinopril 10mg how is that illeagal
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking lisinoprlil hctz for at least 10 years and have had lichen planus at least as long. it started in my scalp, moved into my mouth. I've had it in my ears for about four years resulting in sigifnicant hearing loss. Apparently this is a very rare condition in the ear canal so ...
- I have had unexplained hearing loss over the course of 2 years with now almost total deafness. Taking lisinopril 3 years. I have never been warned or informed of the relationship between this kind of situation and the use of lisinopril for high blood pressure. I am really concerned that my ...
- Took my probiotic around 6 pm and it definitely had a diuretic effect during the night. I urinated double the amount that I normally do through the night. I hope it helps my blood pressure!
- Hi, I am 50 years old (female) and have been taking Lisinopri Hydrochlorothiazide for about 10 years and for a few years now I have rapid heart beat and it seems to get worse. I also am very tired all the time an have no energy pain in my feet when I get up in the morning, I have suffered from ...
- Just all of a sudden my finger joints swallowed and with pain and I have been on LISINOPRIL/HCTZ for about 6 months +. What must I do to keep my blood pressure down, I am 81,Bob