Lisinopril and Inositol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lisinopril and Inositol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lisinopril and Inositol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
20 people who take Lisinopril, Inositol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lisinopril and Inositol?
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 171,135 users)
Inositol has active ingredients of inositol. It is often used in obsessive-compulsive disorder. (latest outcomes from Inositol 188 users)
Interactions between Lisinopril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Inositol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lisinopril and Inositola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Inositol (inositol) is often used to treat preventive health care. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Lisinopril is used in:
- Inositol is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- Just wondering if anyone that has had this, if it went away after stop taking the medicine and if so how soon. I have had distended stomach for a couple years with no idea why and have been on Lisinopril for about 8 years. I did notice puffy face right away but dismissed it and I still have a ...
- I have wrinkled badly in the year I've been taking 20mg lisonopril daily. Has anyone found anything that reduces them?
- Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
- I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
- earlier this year i developed out of nowhere a 3rd degree heart block w/ seemingly no warning. could lisinopril have caused this to happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi I am on loads of prescribed drugs for many years, Bisoprolo, Lisinopril, Flopik, Simvastain, Metformin, Bendroflumethiazide, and as late Mirtazapine because of onset of depression and anxiety, as well as insulin injections. My worry is that I have had suicidal thoughts to the point of ...
- Have been wheezing on inspiration for over a month. Can't figure it out. No fever. Chest X-rays normal. Scan of larynx and esophagus ok. Coughing blood-tinged blood in the morning. Taking lisonopril for high BP every day for many years.
- Stopped taking lisinopril 20mg on Tues, started having headache, Wed had headache and severe nausea, today the same...when will it stop??
- 2008 was diagnosed with high blood pressure was put on lisinopril 20mg. I have had trouble sleeping for years. So, 2010 doctor did a sleep study an was diagnosed with sleep apnea. I use a cpap machine. It does help with any apnea while sleeping, but I also have persistent insomnia. I thought ...
- Just want to talk to others who have back pain due to lisinopril and find out what things you do to make it better...