Lisinopril and Inositol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lisinopril and Inositol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lisinopril and Inositol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 25 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 22, 2017
25 people who take Lisinopril, Inositol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lisinopril and Inositol?
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 183,534 users)
Inositol has active ingredients of inositol. It is often used in obsessive-compulsive disorder. (latest outcomes from Inositol 223 users)
Interactions between Lisinopril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Inositol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lisinopril and Inositola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Inositol (inositol) is often used to treat preventive health care. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Lisinopril is used in:
- Inositol is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- Just wondering if anyone that has had this, if it went away after stop taking the medicine and if so how soon. I have had distended stomach for a couple years with no idea why and have been on Lisinopril for about 8 years. I did notice puffy face right away but dismissed it and I still have a ...
- I have wrinkled badly in the year I've been taking 20mg lisonopril daily. Has anyone found anything that reduces them?
- Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
- I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
- earlier this year i developed out of nowhere a 3rd degree heart block w/ seemingly no warning. could lisinopril have caused this to happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am taking Lisinopril, metoprolol tartrate, pravastatin, and a yellow aspirin. I am getting bad chills in the evening and short term memory loss
- I have been taking lisinopril for 1.5 years for my blood pressure since taking my it I have noticed so many health changes, I get clicky joints and pains in joints, I also get back pain and some joints fill loose, and my sterum makes weird noises. Has anyone else have joint issues. Thanks
- I have wondered why I cannot recall nearly any detail for more than 2-5 seconds & thought something was seriously wrong. Then it occurred to me drugs have side effects, and the only prescription drug that I take is this one. I decided to look up any research and found that it is true. I would ...
- I am taking lisinopril 20 mgs (divided doses, 10 mg. morning; 10 mg night. I have noticed after taking this drug for about a week I have a strange awful feeling in my head - almost a fogginess or denseness, for lack of better word to describe it. I have had low blood sugar for most of my life ...
- I've only just started taking 2.5mg Lisinopril (5days) my gums bleed when brushing - does it stop or is there anything I should do?