Lisinopril and Lasix drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lisinopril and Lasix together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lisinopril and Lasix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,294 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
12,294 people who take Lisinopril, Lasix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lisinopril and Lasix?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLisinopril and Lasix from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 190,067 users)
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in swelling. (latest outcomes from Lasix 143,595 users)
Interactions between Lisinopril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lasix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lisinopril and Lasixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Lasix (furosemide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lisinopril is used in:
- Lasix is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I was lactose intolerant before I started on Lisinopril and amlodipane. From the very begining those meds have caused lots of intestinal movement and flatlulance (gas). I told my physician about my lactose intolerance so he got me lisinopril with "no lactose" listed on the bottle. I keep ...
- I've been taking Lisinopril 20 mg for about two months. The past month I did start getting the dry cough (which I expected), but now I feel like my voice has changed. I'm 42 and sing often. All of a sudden I can't hit the notes on songs I have sang forever. Just wondering if anyone else has ...
- No urine is passing out. Taken water more than adequate. But still two three drops are passing
- After starting Lasix, have been experiencing shortness of breath. I am 68, female and also taking Synthroid. I was hoping someone may know of something that could help with the shortness of breath. Is there a change in diet that could help?
- Just wondering if anyone that has had this, if it went away after stop taking the medicine and if so how soon. I have had distended stomach for a couple years with no idea why and have been on Lisinopril for about 8 years. I did notice puffy face right away but dismissed it and I still have a ...
User reviews to the study
- My periods were out of wack when taking this medicine. Now that I'm off of it, my periods are extremely worse.
- My 95-yr-old father-in-law has been on Lisinopril for 2-5 years for CHF, a-Fib, & HBP. A few days ago he was diagnosed with what the doctors believe to be an unusually severe case of TTP with a bright reddish orange rash all over his torso, arms, and face. Am wondering if Lisinopril could be ...
- Hi, my name is Mary, I am 53 yr old white female originally from midwest. I was diagnosed with Crohns disease at 20 yeears old. Fibromyalgia came along at about 50 years of age and then RA right after that! Right now all I do is survive day to day. I can't quit my job b/c my job provides ...
- I just start taking Turmeric Enhanced Bioavailability, I also take Lisinopril, Simbastatin, Metformin and Tamsulosin, is there any side effects I should know? I will appreciate any information you can provide me, Thanks in advance, Jesse
- I've been diagnosed with Bollous Phemphigoid and had it for a year on the bottom of one foot. It just this week showed up on the bottom of my other foot. I've used about a ton of steroid cream,it will not clear up. I happen to read some meds can trigger it and then realized it started when I ...