Lisinopril and Marijuana drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lisinopril and Marijuana together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lisinopril and Marijuana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 72 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
72 people who take Lisinopril, Marijuana are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lisinopril and Marijuana?
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 183,666 users)
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,097 users)
Interactions between Lisinopril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Marijuana and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lisinopril and Marijuanaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Marijuana (marijuana) is often used to treat drug abuse and dependence. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lisinopril is used in:
- Marijuana is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have VHL and I am not a marijuana user, as a matter of fact I am an American Veteran and a United States Marine. So I don't want a whole lot of bullshit about pot is a medicine and for lack of a better term "Stoner Logic" I am looking for stone cold facts and evidence as to the benefits of THC ...
- I have mornings where I would wake up noxious, I would throw up a yellowish liquid or the dinner I had If I had it pass 6 pm. Every time I feel like this I would want to smoke and instantly it'll go away especially my headaches. Am I making things better or worse ?
- Just wondering if anyone that has had this, if it went away after stop taking the medicine and if so how soon. I have had distended stomach for a couple years with no idea why and have been on Lisinopril for about 8 years. I did notice puffy face right away but dismissed it and I still have a ...
- I have wrinkled badly in the year I've been taking 20mg lisonopril daily. Has anyone found anything that reduces them?
- Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I was caught by surprise how high I got one time on a half of a 150 mg edible and 75 mg Lyrica. I couldn't move. I laid on the bed and tried to maintain, but it was quite difficult. Any recommendations?
- I just start taking Turmeric Enhanced Bioavailability, I also take Lisinopril, Simbastatin, Metformin and Tamsulosin, is there any side effects I should know? I will appreciate any information you can provide me, Thanks in advance, Jesse
- I've been diagnosed with Bollous Phemphigoid and had it for a year on the bottom of one foot. It just this week showed up on the bottom of my other foot. I've used about a ton of steroid cream,it will not clear up. I happen to read some meds can trigger it and then realized it started when I ...
- Just started taking 5 mg. lisinopril about a month ago. Started developing hiccups off and on almost right away that has gotten gradually worse. I am a 71 year old male that also takes other drugs including 80 mg. daily of omeprazole. Any feedback on this would be appreciated including knowing ...
- Hello, I am experiencing skin discoloration and believe it is from medication. Seeking a support group. thx