Lisinopril and Niacin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lisinopril and Niacin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lisinopril and Niacin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 937 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 02, 2017
937 people who take Lisinopril, Niacin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lisinopril and Niacin?
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 183,666 users)
Niacin has active ingredients of niacin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Niacin 7,436 users)
Interactions between Lisinopril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Niacin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lisinopril and Niacina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Niacin (niacin) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lisinopril is used in:
- Niacin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Just wondering if anyone that has had this, if it went away after stop taking the medicine and if so how soon. I have had distended stomach for a couple years with no idea why and have been on Lisinopril for about 8 years. I did notice puffy face right away but dismissed it and I still have a ...
- I have wrinkled badly in the year I've been taking 20mg lisonopril daily. Has anyone found anything that reduces them?
- Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
- I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, my name is Mary, I am 53 yr old white female originally from midwest. I was diagnosed with Crohns disease at 20 yeears old. Fibromyalgia came along at about 50 years of age and then RA right after that! Right now all I do is survive day to day. I can't quit my job b/c my job provides ...
- just started taking Nioxin cleanser, conditioner and scalp treatment along with minoxidil. May 2017. interested in what to expect good and / or bad.
- I just start taking Turmeric Enhanced Bioavailability, I also take Lisinopril, Simbastatin, Metformin and Tamsulosin, is there any side effects I should know? I will appreciate any information you can provide me, Thanks in advance, Jesse
- I've been diagnosed with Bollous Phemphigoid and had it for a year on the bottom of one foot. It just this week showed up on the bottom of my other foot. I've used about a ton of steroid cream,it will not clear up. I happen to read some meds can trigger it and then realized it started when I ...
- Just started taking 5 mg. lisinopril about a month ago. Started developing hiccups off and on almost right away that has gotten gradually worse. I am a 71 year old male that also takes other drugs including 80 mg. daily of omeprazole. Any feedback on this would be appreciated including knowing ...