Lisinopril and Tylenol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lisinopril and Tylenol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lisinopril and Tylenol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,014 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 16, 2017
5,014 people who take Lisinopril, Tylenol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lisinopril and Tylenol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLisinopril and Tylenol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 190,066 users)
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tylenol 94,112 users)
Interactions between Lisinopril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tylenol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lisinopril and Tylenola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lisinopril is used in:
- Tylenol is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I've been taking Lisinopril 20 mg for about two months. The past month I did start getting the dry cough (which I expected), but now I feel like my voice has changed. I'm 42 and sing often. All of a sudden I can't hit the notes on songs I have sang forever. Just wondering if anyone else has ...
- Just wondering if anyone that has had this, if it went away after stop taking the medicine and if so how soon. I have had distended stomach for a couple years with no idea why and have been on Lisinopril for about 8 years. I did notice puffy face right away but dismissed it and I still have a ...
- I have wrinkled badly in the year I've been taking 20mg lisonopril daily. Has anyone found anything that reduces them?
- Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
- I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
User reviews to the study
- I've noticed that I get frequent bouts of A. Fib when I take acetaminophen regularly, even when it is just an ingredient such as in Excedrin.
- I have always suffered from headaches. I had colitis so I was limited to taking Tylenol. the last year or so my headaches have gotten worse so I increased the Tylenol. my potassium readings are going up. 2 different doctors dispute the fact that Tylenol can raise your potassium. I am at my ...
- My periods were out of wack when taking this medicine. Now that I'm off of it, my periods are extremely worse.
- My 95-yr-old father-in-law has been on Lisinopril for 2-5 years for CHF, a-Fib, & HBP. A few days ago he was diagnosed with what the doctors believe to be an unusually severe case of TTP with a bright reddish orange rash all over his torso, arms, and face. Am wondering if Lisinopril could be ...
- Hi, my name is Mary, I am 53 yr old white female originally from midwest. I was diagnosed with Crohns disease at 20 yeears old. Fibromyalgia came along at about 50 years of age and then RA right after that! Right now all I do is survive day to day. I can't quit my job b/c my job provides ...