Lithium carbonate and Paroxetine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lithium carbonate and Paroxetine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lithium carbonate and Paroxetine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 375 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 25, 2017
375 people who take Lithium carbonate, Paroxetine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lithium carbonate and Paroxetine?
Lithium carbonate has active ingredients of lithium carbonate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Lithium carbonate 18,559 users)
Paroxetine has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Paroxetine 34,673 users)
Interactions between Lithium carbonate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Paroxetine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lithium carbonate and Paroxetinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lithium carbonate (lithium carbonate) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Paroxetine (paroxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lithium carbonate is used in:
- Paroxetine is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hello,I'm Silvia Ramakers and i live in the netherlands. I have Gorlin probably since i was about 15 (diagnosed at older age,i'm almost 50 now btw). Had many BCC's through the years. But why i'm writing (and i hope anybody can help because i'm desperate) is that since a while i have more and ...
- I have been taking lithium carbonate exactly 1 week and I noticed a large amount of blood in the toilet after my movement, is this something I should worry about?
- Having bipolar is a curse. Since starting roaccutane almost two weeks ago, I have started having heavy to extreme mood swings for 5-7 days straight and it's becoming really upsetting for everyone around me. I am also extremely negative and find no pleasure in even the simplest of things. Has ...
- Can missing a day dosage (twice) of lithium have an adverse effect. I've been on it only for two days 2 300 mg pills a day
- Been wondering about my nausea and feeling of my throat tightening
You may be interested in these reviews
- Dear All, I take Lithium Carbonate (750 mg/day) and started to have Vitiligo on my face couple years ago. I gave birth in 2014, since than the Vitiligo specially on my cheek got worse. I would like to know more about Vitiligo and if there is a connection to Lithium, it would be also ...
- Am I going crazy? I took 300 milligrams of lithium today and later went up the stairs twice..omg!! shortness of breath horrible....took it very many years ago ..same thing???happen.?
- I’ve been taking lithium since 04/05/17, and the nausea started a couple hours after taking my first dose. After 3 hours I finally threw up the filling bowl of plain oatmeal I’d made sure to have in my system to try to avoid that side effect. My psychiatrist lowered my dosage after a couple ...
- Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...
- Hi my name is Amy and it feels good to know i am not alone with this annoying disease. I ich and am in pain all the time. My worst area are my forearms. Right now im tanning because research says its an effective treatment. Its helping after 3 weeks.