Lithium carbonate and Doxylamine succinate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Lithium carbonate and Doxylamine succinate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lithium carbonate and Doxylamine succinate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
1 person who takes Lithium carbonate, Doxylamine succinate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lithium carbonate and Doxylamine succinate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLithium carbonate and Doxylamine succinate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lithium carbonate has active ingredients of lithium carbonate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Lithium carbonate 18,790 users)
Doxylamine succinate has active ingredients of doxylamine succinate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Doxylamine succinate 993 users)
Interactions between Lithium carbonate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Doxylamine succinate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lithium carbonate and Doxylamine succinatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lithium carbonate (lithium carbonate) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Doxylamine succinate (doxylamine succinate) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lithium carbonate is used in:
- Doxylamine succinate is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have taken lithium for 15 years first 12 I was on 900 mg of the Er. My levels were always .8-.9. That was the first 12 years. Then when I moved to another state they said I was on too much meds and at the time I was on Pristiq and Abilify 60 mg for 13 years and the lithium. They took me off ...
- Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
- Hello,I'm Silvia Ramakers and i live in the netherlands. I have Gorlin probably since i was about 15 (diagnosed at older age,i'm almost 50 now btw). Had many BCC's through the years. But why i'm writing (and i hope anybody can help because i'm desperate) is that since a while i have more and ...
- I have been taking lithium carbonate exactly 1 week and I noticed a large amount of blood in the toilet after my movement, is this something I should worry about?
- Having bipolar is a curse. Since starting roaccutane almost two weeks ago, I have started having heavy to extreme mood swings for 5-7 days straight and it's becoming really upsetting for everyone around me. I am also extremely negative and find no pleasure in even the simplest of things. Has ...
User reviews to the study
- Trying to reduce Cholesterol, With Lithium. But Scared, Just recently took Niacin prescribed by doc and it washed my meds out of system. He refuses that Niacin was the cause. I have proof it did. Now Im afraid to even take supplements. Trying to reduce by food. Tumeric is on the list on my new ...
- Dear All, I take Lithium Carbonate (750 mg/day) and started to have Vitiligo on my face couple years ago. I gave birth in 2014, since than the Vitiligo specially on my cheek got worse. I would like to know more about Vitiligo and if there is a connection to Lithium, it would be also ...
- I'm having breakout after breakout and just want to know if the doxylamine succinate in unisom would affect or trigger the herpes to replicate.
- Am I going crazy? I took 300 milligrams of lithium today and later went up the stairs twice..omg!! shortness of breath horrible....took it very many years ago ..same thing???happen.?
- Ive been taking Doxylamine, Kirkland brand, for about a year. The last few months Iv'e had pain in my right hip and left shoulder. It's recently gotten much worse. I now have pain my neck, both shoulders, both knees and in my big toe of my left foot. Could this be a side effect of Doxylamine?