Lo loestrin fe and Epipen drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lo loestrin fe and Epipen together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lo loestrin fe and Epipen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 27, 2017
15 people who take Lo loestrin fe, Epipen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lo loestrin fe and Epipen?
Lo loestrin fe
Lo loestrin fe has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Lo loestrin fe 709 users)
Epipen has active ingredients of epinephrine. It is often used in anaphylaxis. (latest outcomes from Epipen 11,757 users)
Interactions between Lo loestrin fe and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Epipen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lo loestrin fe and Epipena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lo loestrin fe (ethinyl estradiol) is often used to treat birth control. Epipen (epinephrine) is often used to treat anaphylaxis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have pseudotumor cerebri treated with a vp shunt I have had it 3 years no problems until I began taking lo loestrin fe bc and my headaches are beginning to come back has anyone else experience this
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hello, I began taking Lo loestrin Fe about a year and a half ago. When I first started taking it, I had an abnormally long period cycle: 12 days of bleeding. After that I stopped having a period altogether. I also noticed that I gained about 5 lbs, and my sex drive was completely gone. As of 5 ...
- I have had my first panic attack after taking a 0.3 epi-pen (and an additional dose of epinephrine in hospital) in Banff, Alberta (Canada) after a rather impressive peanut allergic reaction in August of 2016. This is the first time I have had such a reaction from an epi-pen & injections. I ...
- I just had my first allergic reaction that required an epinephrine. Now I have to carry an epipen. I was also diagnosed with hashimoto t his year. I've give through a lot this year.
- Hi 41 and newly put on lo logestrin to stop abnormal bleeding. Has started red and swollen and bleeding gums. Does it get better or worse the longer on it?
- Hi everyone, so I've been taking Lo Loestrin for 5 days now and ever since the day after I took the first pill, it's been difficult to swallow and eat without choking. I also have bad breath because of the dryness that I can't get rid of, no matter how many times I brush my teeth. If anyone is ...