Loperamide hydrochloride and Phentermine drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Loperamide hydrochloride and Phentermine together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Loperamide hydrochloride and Phentermine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Loperamide hydrochloride and Phentermine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLoperamide hydrochloride and Phentermine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Loperamide hydrochloride has active ingredients of loperamide hydrochloride. It is often used in diarrhea. (latest outcomes from Loperamide hydrochloride 3,360 users)
Phentermine has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Phentermine 14,697 users)
Interactions between Loperamide hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Phentermine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Loperamide hydrochloride and Phenterminea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Loperamide hydrochloride (loperamide hydrochloride) is often used to treat diarrhea. Phentermine (phentermine hydrochloride) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- one doc made me go thru all tests and still denied and other just required a regular ekg. why does 1 say ok and one say no to eriting me a rx for phentermine?
- Will the itching associated with phentermine go away with time??
- I am currently taking 37.5 generic Phentermine. My doctor only prescribes to take one a day, however it doesn't last as long by the time lunch or dinner is around I am hungry and can eat seconds. If I take 1 1/2 tablet (break in half) throughout the day, and I'm still hungry. I used two ...
- Have any of you lost weight with taking suboxone and phentermine together?
- Anybody experience extreme heat intolerance when taking Phen? Extreme drop in blood pressure(normally high), fainting, excess sweating?
User reviews to the study
- Hi. Third month on Phentermine. Scalp picking started shortly after I started. I have done that years ago under stress, but never since. I keep puttin Benedryl cream on my stores but they are getting worse. Already I can see three doits where my hair is no longer there....
- Hello all, just joined up, basically to explore any downside to taking phentermine for weight loss while taking L-dopa medication for first-phase Parkinson's ? I stopped drinking coffee because I thought it might make my arm shaking worse. All comments welcome. Ben
- Hi, I have been experiencing Tinnitus and headaches since starting Phen. 2 month ago. Will it go away?
- I am on lamictal 100 mg for bipolar. My appetite has increased and I've gained 7 pounds. I recently started taking adipex. When I mentioned this to my physiatrist she immediately told me to stop cause it would counteract with each other. Is anyone taking lamictal and adipex and if so, how's it ...
- I have had my transplant for 17 years and after hitting 30 I must of put on 20 pounds. I am frustrated with the transplant team as they give you no direction in what to do with weight management. 1. They tell you to workout which I was doing 4 times a week and then I needed to repair my muscles ...