Lopressor and Lipitor drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lopressor and Lipitor together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lopressor and Lipitor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 573 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
573 people who take Lopressor, Lipitor are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lopressor and Lipitor?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLopressor and Lipitor from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lopressor has active ingredients of metoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lopressor 3,345 users)
Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lipitor 192,114 users)
Interactions between Lopressor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lipitor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lopressor and Lipitora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lopressor (metoprolol fumarate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lopressor is used in:
- Lipitor is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I just started taking a Beta Blocker(Metoprolol 50mg daily) because of high blood pressure..I also take Methadone 30mg. Daily...I notice when I take the men's and drink lemon water with a table spoon of ACV w/ the mother I get dizzy to the point I want to fall down...Could it be the ACV with ...
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
- since starting sulfasalazine for joint pain, my depression is back and very bad. Does sulfasalazine exacerbate depression?
- Is it safe to take Aleve for head pressure caused by stress and anxiety while taking Buspar
- Has anyone experienced partial seizures when taking both Lipitor and Forteo. I am getting ready to start both of these drugs
User reviews to the study
- I am 72 year old woman about to Take 12.5 mg of methotrexate once week and 40 mg of Lipitor daily . Anyone have side effects from this dosage?
- I have been taking Lipitor for over 40 years and just started Xarelto 8 months and I'm not the same guy I feel down and tired all the time. I have been vary active all my life and this is not good.
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia of right kidney artery discovered accidentally by a cat scan with dye in it when integrative dr was looking for a renin producing tumour after my BP kept going high. No tumour found, but FMD was discovered. I have been on 80mg of Lipitor for 10yrs due to high cholesterol. ...
- I started taking Lipitor 20 mg In July 2016.Took blood test Sept 2016.Bilirinin total was 1.4,retested March 207 still 1.4.The lab test indicates this is high. I found this out by requesting copies of my blood tests.my doctor did not mention this to me. I am concerned about the longer term ...
- I am a type 2 diabetic taking lantus (once a day), Atorvastatin 40mg (once daily), and metformin 500mg (two tabs twice daily with meals). [Also coreg and lisinopril for blood pressure]. I try to get out and walk. I play at golf and walk the course for 9 (and sometimes 18) holes twice a week when ...