Lopressor and Norvasc drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lopressor and Norvasc together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lopressor and Norvasc. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 392 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
392 people who take Lopressor, Norvasc are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lopressor and Norvasc?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLopressor and Norvasc from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lopressor has active ingredients of metoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lopressor 3,345 users)
Norvasc has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Norvasc 105,681 users)
Interactions between Lopressor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Norvasc and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lopressor and Norvasca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lopressor (metoprolol fumarate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Norvasc (amlodipine besylate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lopressor is used in:
- Norvasc is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking NORVASC 5 mg. daily for several years. Now I have been diagnosed with atypical parkinson's. So far, PSP has been ruled out. Does NORVASC along with LISINOPRIL40 MG. daily and BYSTOLIC 1O MG daily cause or contribute to unsteady gait, difficulty speaking and confusion?
- I just started taking a Beta Blocker(Metoprolol 50mg daily) because of high blood pressure..I also take Methadone 30mg. Daily...I notice when I take the men's and drink lemon water with a table spoon of ACV w/ the mother I get dizzy to the point I want to fall down...Could it be the ACV with ...
- Taking lamictal for silent seizures or sudden rush of memory! anyone else with the memory rushes!
- I have carpal tunnel syndrome, pretty much under control with ibuprofen. The nurse practitioner wants to add Norvasc (amlodipine) 5mg to my lisinopril for high blood pressure.
- WILL KLONOPIN 2MG INTERACT WITH MY PACEMAKER THAT WAS JUST INSTALLED
User reviews to the study
- Before taking Amlodipine my wife had a series of questions for the doctor who recommended that I take it. I asked the Dr if I had his consent to record my questions and his answers in regards to the safety of taking this medication. Prior to taking 5mg Amlodipine I have never been on any drug ...
- What are the side effects for prevpac and amlodipine besylate? First time taking this. What do i expect? If i need an approval from my doc, it must be a reason
- Has anyone had experience with Dr. William Davis, Cardiologist from Milwaukee? He has had success (anecdotal, not clinical trials) reversing AS with Vitamin D, and K2 containing both forms of Vitamin K, MK4 and MK7? I find it disappointing the posts on this website are several years old. ...
- Had HBP when Dr. put me on 5mg Amlodipine several years ago, History of murmur but no stenosis at that time. Early 2016 developed what I thought was shortness of breath, tests revealed NO LUNG PROBLEM. Least exertion caused "weakness." (Hard to describe) but recovered within seconds or couple ...
- How my name is Nuo. I have been dealing with anxiety for seven months now. And I hate it the way it makes me feel. I want my my old self back. Plus I'm going through menopause. Can anyone give me some light in this?