Lopressor and Prempro drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Lopressor and Prempro together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lopressor and Prempro. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
1 person who takes Lopressor, Prempro are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lopressor and Prempro?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLopressor and Prempro from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lopressor has active ingredients of metoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lopressor 3,345 users)
Prempro has active ingredients of estrogens, conjugated; medroxyprogesterone acetate. It is often used in menopause. (latest outcomes from Prempro 39,961 users)
Interactions between Lopressor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prempro and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lopressor and Premproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lopressor (metoprolol fumarate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Prempro (estrogens, conjugated; medroxyprogesterone acetate) is often used to treat hormone replacement therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lopressor is used in:
- Prempro is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I just started taking a Beta Blocker(Metoprolol 50mg daily) because of high blood pressure..I also take Methadone 30mg. Daily...I notice when I take the men's and drink lemon water with a table spoon of ACV w/ the mother I get dizzy to the point I want to fall down...Could it be the ACV with ...
- I also take cymbalta, prestiq, soma, Norco, prolia
- WILL KLONOPIN 2MG INTERACT WITH MY PACEMAKER THAT WAS JUST INSTALLED
- is it ok to take lopressor and serequil together at night, never have taken the BP meds before
User reviews to the study
- Have been on prempro for a couple of months and having more pain in my right breast and slight tenderness in my left! Anyone else having issues like this? I had a mammogram not long ago and it was negative!
- I am on suboxone 2 mg. & just got prescription for prempro today.I am nervous to start a new med but i cant handle menapause-!!!
- Help!!! I started taking prempro a month ago. I have been on Lexapro for some time now. I don't know myself, I am having massive meltdowns and stressed beyond words. I feel like my heart rate is up where normally I am way low. Considering very seriously going off the prempro as soon as safe. Any ...
- I'm a 64 yr old female who's had hot flashes/day & night sweats for at least 3 months. It's getting worse every week. I've been on low dose Prempro for several yrs except for being off 4 weeks in hopes of relieving the sudden hot flashes. However they didn't subside at all so my Dr said to get ...
- I am a 64 year old female. I took Prepro low dose for 10 years then stopped for a year. I began taking it again and 2 months later I developed chronic uticaria. I have had hives for 6 months now. The allergist prescribed 180 mg of Allegra 3 times a day. It worked for 2 months, but now they ...