Loratadine and Cozaar drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Loratadine and Cozaar together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Loratadine and Cozaar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 140 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 01, 2017
140 people who take Loratadine, Cozaar are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Loratadine and Cozaar?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLoratadine and Cozaar from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Loratadine has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Loratadine 21,962 users)
Cozaar has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Cozaar 34,545 users)
Interactions between Loratadine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cozaar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Loratadine and Cozaara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Loratadine (loratadine) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Cozaar (losartan potassium) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Loratadine is used in:
- Cozaar is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Dystonia on the right hand, could this be linked? I am taking Xyzal on a daily basis, is there some better antihistaminic?
- I recently received a false posative hair stat with grave consequences. I was hoping someone could help
- I've had PBC for 24 years, but am experiencing itching for the first time. Loratadine10 mg seems to help for about 12 hours, although it says to take only 1x/day. Does anyone have a similar experience or advice? Thanks!
- I am concerned about taking the Nexium while taking Sprycel. I would not take them at same time but hours apart. Anyone else taking both these meds and do you have any interaction from them?
User reviews to the study
- Have taken over-the- counter loratadine 10mg periodically (not every day) for probably over 10 years during high seasonal allergy seasons or when working in situations were dust, fumes or grass/tree/pollen would cause allergies or sinus infections. It works great for reducing allergy symptoms. ...
- I stopped taking Claritin once the rash appeared on my forearms. But that was two weeks ago. I have been using a hydrocortisone cream for the itching. Does anyone know how long the rash lasts? And do you know any better cures?
- I have no history of asthma. I am a 27 year old male. I weigh 163 lbs. It is now the third day I've been taking loratadine based medicine. I have begun wheezing so much that sleep has become impossible. I keep waking trying to hyperventilate.
- Low dose of Cozaar (Losartan Potassium). PTSD. Anxiety driven bp. Waking up in the night with poor circulation in limbs. Hands. Any one else ?
- Hi, I'm a 61 y/o female and for approximately 8 months my right foot and ankle have been swollen. Only my right foot! My doctor has done different types of tests (cat scan, x-ray, etc), all came back fine. Unable to find the reason for the swelling. Wearing a compression stocking for work. ...