Lorazepam and Acyclovir drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lorazepam and Acyclovir together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lorazepam and Acyclovir. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,152 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 09, 2017
1,152 people who take Lorazepam, Acyclovir are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lorazepam and Acyclovir?
Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 74,700 users)
Acyclovir has active ingredients of acyclovir. It is often used in herpes simplex. (latest outcomes from Acyclovir 24,009 users)
Interactions between Lorazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Acyclovir and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lorazepam and Acyclovira b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lorazepam (lorazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Acyclovir (acyclovir) is often used to treat preventive health care. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lorazepam is used in:
- Acyclovir is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second ...
- Hello! My name is Monique and I have just started taking Ibrance-finished 2nd cycle two days ago, on my one week break. My question is does Ibrance (low WBC) prevent herpes outbreaks from healing as quickly as they should? I've had an outbreak for about three weeks now...
- Hello,I'm Silvia Ramakers and i live in the netherlands. I have Gorlin probably since i was about 15 (diagnosed at older age,i'm almost 50 now btw). Had many BCC's through the years. But why i'm writing (and i hope anybody can help because i'm desperate) is that since a while i have more and ...
- Shortness of breath and dizziness happens mainly around sun down. Heart rate increases. Feels like an anxiety attack
- How dangerous is this irregular heartbeat due to this medication?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Is it safe to take acyclovir and macrobid pr together. I am taking acyclovir for genital herpes type 1 and macrobid for a urethritis.
- Hi, my name is gale and am new to the group. I suffer from severe shortness of breath from general anxiety disorder and lorazepam seems to be making breathing worse. Anyone else experiencing same?
- I am a 75 year old woman who has been taking Lorazepam for years. I began with.5mg a few nights a week to go to sleep. This past year due to depression, I have taken up to 3mg in a 24hr period. I have developed a rash. I was also taking Remeron and Zoloft, so I don't know which of the three ...
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- I found out I have a Lichen Planus a few weeks ago after a biopsy was taken. I had been put on Acyclovir maybe 4 weeks before. The doctor said that it is hard to tell what perscription drugs can cause it. So, I am wondering if anyone has gone off of acyclovir to see if the planus will go away? I ...