Lorazepam and Modafinil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lorazepam and Modafinil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lorazepam and Modafinil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 205 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 30, 2017
205 people who take Lorazepam, Modafinil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lorazepam and Modafinil?
Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 74,700 users)
Modafinil has active ingredients of modafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from Modafinil 6,084 users)
Interactions between Lorazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Modafinil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lorazepam and Modafinila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lorazepam (lorazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Modafinil (modafinil) is often used to treat narcolepsy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lorazepam is used in:
- Modafinil is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second ...
- What and when and what dose you all have been try with modafinil...
- ER two mornings in a row on vacation. Now I'm scared to drive or even be alone. Basically what has happened is i've lost consciousness and can't be aroused. These are not quick faints; I'm out for 30-40 minutes I've had such episodes every two years or so for about twenty years but now they're ...
- Hi I'm 53 I've been using Modafinil for a few years , generally using at a high dose (misuse) . I have normally had solid libido . But over the past year its evaporated . I've supplemented with erectile medications but its still not satisfactory . I was looking for others experience to gauge ...
- Hello,I'm Silvia Ramakers and i live in the netherlands. I have Gorlin probably since i was about 15 (diagnosed at older age,i'm almost 50 now btw). Had many BCC's through the years. But why i'm writing (and i hope anybody can help because i'm desperate) is that since a while i have more and ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- When you take high does of modafinil with any other combination it's gives you conjection in upper aur path way Wait for withdrawal of drug and then it will be fine. It a side effect so reconsider the does of drug . I hope that helps
- Hi, my name is gale and am new to the group. I suffer from severe shortness of breath from general anxiety disorder and lorazepam seems to be making breathing worse. Anyone else experiencing same?
- I am a 75 year old woman who has been taking Lorazepam for years. I began with.5mg a few nights a week to go to sleep. This past year due to depression, I have taken up to 3mg in a 24hr period. I have developed a rash. I was also taking Remeron and Zoloft, so I don't know which of the three ...
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- I have been taking .05 of lorazepam for over 10 yrs now, and i literally only take a crumb of it otherwise if i take the whole pill or even jus half i still get lill panic attacks.. Then when it goes away i eventually fall asleep and sometimes i get really bad or jus weird dreams. But this med ...