Lorazepam and Prilosec drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lorazepam and Prilosec together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lorazepam and Prilosec. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,255 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 09, 2017
2,255 people who take Lorazepam, Prilosec are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lorazepam and Prilosec?
Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 74,700 users)
Prilosec has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Prilosec 84,885 users)
Interactions between Lorazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prilosec and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lorazepam and Priloseca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lorazepam (lorazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Prilosec (omeprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lorazepam is used in:
- Prilosec is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have kidney cysts on each kidney. I had stone surgery. I was wondering if the medicine Prilosec is the cause.
- I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second ...
- I had three Dermatofibromas that took 10 years to develop. However, within the last four months (when I started taking Prilosec daily), I'm now up to 15. I have read that when you have more than 15 DF's and they are developing within a short period of time, that qualifies as Multiple ...
- Hello,I'm Silvia Ramakers and i live in the netherlands. I have Gorlin probably since i was about 15 (diagnosed at older age,i'm almost 50 now btw). Had many BCC's through the years. But why i'm writing (and i hope anybody can help because i'm desperate) is that since a while i have more and ...
- Shortness of breath and dizziness happens mainly around sun down. Heart rate increases. Feels like an anxiety attack
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, my name is gale and am new to the group. I suffer from severe shortness of breath from general anxiety disorder and lorazepam seems to be making breathing worse. Anyone else experiencing same?
- I have been taking Prilosec for several years. For approximately one month, I have experienced episodes of intermittent feelings that feel like my heart is fluttering, throughout the day. Haven't contacted my doctor about it yet. Read an article today, suggesting that it may be caused by ...
- I am a 75 year old woman who has been taking Lorazepam for years. I began with.5mg a few nights a week to go to sleep. This past year due to depression, I have taken up to 3mg in a 24hr period. I have developed a rash. I was also taking Remeron and Zoloft, so I don't know which of the three ...
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- I have been taking .05 of lorazepam for over 10 yrs now, and i literally only take a crumb of it otherwise if i take the whole pill or even jus half i still get lill panic attacks.. Then when it goes away i eventually fall asleep and sometimes i get really bad or jus weird dreams. But this med ...