Lorazepam and Quetiapine fumarate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lorazepam and Quetiapine fumarate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lorazepam and Quetiapine fumarate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 599 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
599 people who take Lorazepam, Quetiapine fumarate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lorazepam and Quetiapine fumarate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLorazepam and Quetiapine fumarate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 77,249 users)
Quetiapine fumarate has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Quetiapine fumarate 8,371 users)
Interactions between Lorazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Quetiapine fumarate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lorazepam and Quetiapine fumaratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lorazepam (lorazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Quetiapine fumarate (quetiapine fumarate) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lorazepam is used in:
- Quetiapine fumarate is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have overdosed on 40 Unisum Extra strength seeping pills around 8 years ago, and I have been having chest pains since. I went to the doctor and they did tests but in the end they told me they don't know why I'm having the chest pains. Now that I take lorazepam I get chest pains to, and am ...
- My brother in law took his own life two months ago after being put on high doses of Seroquel. The family was not informed of the possibility of escalating depression or suicidal thoughts. If the Dr. thought that he was so ill that he needed a medication that might cause suicide, why wasn't he ...
- I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second ...
- Hello,I'm Silvia Ramakers and i live in the netherlands. I have Gorlin probably since i was about 15 (diagnosed at older age,i'm almost 50 now btw). Had many BCC's through the years. But why i'm writing (and i hope anybody can help because i'm desperate) is that since a while i have more and ...
- Shortness of breath and dizziness happens mainly around sun down. Heart rate increases. Feels like an anxiety attack
User reviews to the study
- Hi, my name is gale and am new to the group. I suffer from severe shortness of breath from general anxiety disorder and lorazepam seems to be making breathing worse. Anyone else experiencing same?
- I am a 75 year old woman who has been taking Lorazepam for years. I began with.5mg a few nights a week to go to sleep. This past year due to depression, I have taken up to 3mg in a 24hr period. I have developed a rash. I was also taking Remeron and Zoloft, so I don't know which of the three ...
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- My wife ( a senior citizen) is bi polar with mania and has dementia. She is in a senior living memory care facility. She takes Quetiapine 75 mg twice a day. Recently Mirtazapine 7.5 mg once a day at bedtime has been added. Am awaiting a satisfactory answer for the necessity. I am all for ...
- I have been taking .05 of lorazepam for over 10 yrs now, and i literally only take a crumb of it otherwise if i take the whole pill or even jus half i still get lill panic attacks.. Then when it goes away i eventually fall asleep and sometimes i get really bad or jus weird dreams. But this med ...