Lortab and Adderall 20 drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Lortab and Adderall 20 together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lortab and Adderall 20. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lortab and Adderall 20?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLortab and Adderall 20 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lortab has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Lortab 23,463 users)
Adderall 20 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 20 2,475 users)
Interactions between Lortab and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Adderall 20 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lortab and Adderall 20a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lortab (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Adderall 20 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My acne is worse than ever before and usually only really breaks out around the time I am about to start my period or if I take my adderal. My adderall subconciously causes me to pick at my skin like a crack head how can I stop?
- changed from 30 mg adderall tid to 20 mg adderall tid use with duloxetine 30 mg bid now become drowsy with adderall
- Several years ago in 2013 I was"diagnosed" with RA. I went through every medication including, humira, embral, to now IV fusions of remicade which has been almost a year. I am not feeling any better and body aches and joint pains getting worse. I started researching my symptoms and lyme kept ...
- Has any one experienced a ruptured ear drum when starting on adderall. It clearly could be coincidence, but I started with a really bad headache and then was awaken in my sleep by a horrible pain in my ear. Thena few hours later i experienced a knot forming on the side of my face next to my ear. ...
- hello, i need some help. iam very confused most of the time..am i going to be ok? are my drug combos ok? what is wrong with me? am i bi polar or major depressed?
User reviews to the study
- I started taking Campral 3 days ago. It def makes me feel a little weird. I also take Adderal 40 mg a day. Does anyone else feel out of it when taking Campral ? I also have a headache on it. I have been taking half a pill 3 times a day. Ugh this sucks !
- I have been dealing with chronic pain from Dystonia since 12/4/16. I believe some cause of my Dystonia is to be blamed on a clinical study I was involved in for my ADHD that same year for a for a version of time released Ritalin for adults. Prior to this study I was using Adderall & am back on ...
- I was fine with adderall 30 three times a day with Duloxetine 30 twice a day, Dr. reduced adderall to 20 mg 3 times a day. Now the lower dose of adderall makes me drowsy
- Hi, my name is Kris and am I received a call from my Primary Care Physician's Office this morning advising my Glucose and A1C levels were high suggesting I am a diabetic. I currently take a Tysabri infusion once every 4 weeks and have done so since 2008. I've also taken Avonex, Mexitrate, ...
- Hi I have been on lortab for 16 years due to cancer and radiation proctitis. I was thinking of taking Garcenia Cambodia. Any advise