Lortab and Cortisone acetate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lortab and Cortisone acetate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lortab and Cortisone acetate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 26, 2017
23 people who take Lortab, Cortisone acetate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lortab and Cortisone acetate?
Lortab has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Lortab 23,237 users)
Cortisone acetate has active ingredients of cortisone acetate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Cortisone acetate 3,759 users)
Interactions between Lortab and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cortisone acetate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lortab and Cortisone acetatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lortab (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Cortisone acetate (cortisone acetate) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lortab is used in:
- Cortisone acetate is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have arthritis in several places. Took 5 injections at once. Now my stomach is upset and I have diarrhea. Pep to Bismal is not helping. Is this normal? How long will it last?
- This is for my father. Shortly after starting methotrexate injections and cortisone for Rheumatoid arthritis my father started having language difficulties and now has dementia. He was diagnosed with Pick's disease. Could it be caused by these drugs? He is still taking them.
- Recently dx with degenerative hip and given cortisone injection. Rheumatologist then said something about Crestor which I have been taking for yrs. he ordered blood tests and referred me back to pcp whom Iwill c tomorrow. What to ask pcp re interaction of meds?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have a bruise on my right hip after receiving a cortisone injection from my doctor. I also have swelling. It's not painful but it's puffy and annoying. How long does it take to get better after receiving this injection? I don't have any fluids or infection in this area. How long before the ...
- Vertigo came on suddenly @ PT. Had cortisone ER visit months before because of not breathing properly and intense hot and sweating. I want to find a more holistic way because allopaths just want to soak it up... Or so it seems. Let me know. Thanks so much
- I have an issue with my shoulder so my GP gave me a Kenalog 80 mg injection and about 10 days later I had an episode where I couldn't breathe, called 911 and ended up in ER. Had several panic attacks for the next 3-4 weeks. So I went to an Orthopedic doctor who did agree that 80 mg was way too ...
- I am taking Xarelto for blood clots I had a year ago. I have gotten cortisone injections in the past in both my knees. I was wondering if the two drugs are alright to mix.
- I have rheumatoid arthritis and have been on methotrexate for many years. I got a cortisone shot in my ankle joint and about 4 days later a red raised itchy & painful patch at the injection site. Looked like shingles that I have about 10 years ago. After some online research, I found that this ...