Losartan potassium and hydrochlorothiazide and Prilosec drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Losartan potassium and hydrochlorothiazide and Prilosec together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Losartan potassium and hydrochlorothiazide and Prilosec. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 01, 2017
23 people who take Losartan potassium and hydrochlorothiazide, Prilosec are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Losartan potassium and hydrochlorothiazide and Prilosec?
Losartan potassium and hydrochlorothiazide
Losartan potassium and hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Losartan potassium and hydrochlorothiazide 1,333 users)
Prilosec has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Prilosec 84,885 users)
Interactions between Losartan potassium and hydrochlorothiazide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prilosec and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Losartan potassium and hydrochlorothiazide and Priloseca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Losartan potassium and hydrochlorothiazide (hydrochlorothiazide; losartan potassium) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Prilosec (omeprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Losartan potassium and hydrochlorothiazide is used in:
- Prilosec is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have kidney cysts on each kidney. I had stone surgery. I was wondering if the medicine Prilosec is the cause.
- I had three Dermatofibromas that took 10 years to develop. However, within the last four months (when I started taking Prilosec daily), I'm now up to 15. I have read that when you have more than 15 DF's and they are developing within a short period of time, that qualifies as Multiple ...
- does HCTZ and Losartan cause breast enlargement in males
- I felt great prior to beginning BP meds. On meds 3 days. Now I am tired, have upper back pain and just feel yucky. I am on Losartan/HCTZ 100/25 along with Potassium Chloride 10MEQ. (Have really high BP). Last night the back of my neck hurt so bad I had to sit down and let my hubby finish dinner ...
- After about eight weeks taking finasteride I noticed some wheezing going to sleep. The wheezing continued and now I feel that I have asthma.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking Prilosec for several years. For approximately one month, I have experienced episodes of intermittent feelings that feel like my heart is fluttering, throughout the day. Haven't contacted my doctor about it yet. Read an article today, suggesting that it may be caused by ...
- Well my name is Jeremy. Been on prilosec for 4-5 years and I've started to experience kidney stones.
- I have been taking Prilosec daily (after attempting to obliterate small intestinal bacterial overgrowth - SIBO - with antibiotics) since last November, for approximately four months. Prilosec has brought me a lot of relief as far as controlling stomach pains, acid reflux and ...
- I've been taking prilosec per Dr. prescription for 1 year. I had a week with finger and toe and calf cramping then it went away(mostly). How can I prevent it from coming back?
- I have been taking Prilosec regularly for nearly 10 years for severe GERD. I Turned 70 in Sep. (2016) and while vacuuming I lifted the end of my sofa and heard a pop which was a lumbar spinal compression fracture. Earlier last year I suffered from a severe vit D3 deficiency. My level was 19 and ...