Losartan potassium and Aspirin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Losartan potassium and Aspirin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Losartan potassium and Aspirin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,588 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 14, 2017
3,588 people who take Losartan potassium, Aspirin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Losartan potassium and Aspirin?
Losartan potassium has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Losartan potassium 19,391 users)
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Aspirin 306,248 users)
Interactions between Losartan potassium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aspirin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Losartan potassium and Aspirina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Losartan potassium (losartan potassium) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Aspirin (aspirin) is often used to treat preventive health care. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Losartan potassium is used in:
- Aspirin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
- Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
- i was wanting to know if losartan could cause fluid retention also. I do take a water pill for it and I am overweight so that may be causing it also.
- I've been on this for 2 months and sometimes it feels like my head is on fire ,
- Just wanted to know if anyone taking these to drugs for hypertension and how well do they work? Do you have to have blood work done on a continual basis and what BP numbers to others see as normal?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am taking Losartan Potassium for close to a year and just read that it could cause Hydronephrosis. I had hydronephrosis 2 years ago from a different cause. I am afraid that I will get it from the Losartan.
- I have had a total knee replacement 7 years. I started talking Losartan last November & have problems with that knee ever since.
- I started taking 15MEQ of Potassium Citrate (3x 5MEQ pills a day) because of Kidney stones. I had to stop taking Amiloride to do so. After 2 months my potassium level in the blood has fallen to 3, when it was 3.8 or 4 sometimes. I take Losartan 100mg. Any clues as to whether I should ...
- I am on Spiriva and Aspirin. Hado severe retention in Jan. Catheter for 3 weeks. See Urologist this Sat
- I've been taking low-dose aspirin for about 5 years. 5 days ago I started noticing small round patches on my body that itch terribly. Everyday now I get 3-5 more during the day. Don't know what's suddenly causing the breakouts. Could it be aspirin?