Losartan potassium and Valium drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Losartan potassium and Valium together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Losartan potassium and Valium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 89 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
89 people who take Losartan potassium, Valium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Losartan potassium and Valium?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLosartan potassium and Valium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Losartan potassium has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Losartan potassium 20,203 users)
Valium has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Valium 32,957 users)
Interactions between Losartan potassium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Valium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Losartan potassium and Valiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Losartan potassium (losartan potassium) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Valium (diazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Losartan potassium is used in:
- Valium is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Have double vision after valium use x 10 days. When will this symptom resolve? Have not taken any for 2 days.
- I take the meds in the morning and in a few hours my stomach gets upset and I get diarrhea is this normal
- i was wanting to know if losartan could cause fluid retention also. I do take a water pill for it and I am overweight so that may be causing it also.
- I've been on this for 2 months and sometimes it feels like my head is on fire ,
- Just wanted to know if anyone taking these to drugs for hypertension and how well do they work? Do you have to have blood work done on a continual basis and what BP numbers to others see as normal?
User reviews to the study
- Hi -- just got lab reports back and have high TSH - though my other thyroid function tests (T4, T3 etc) were all ok. Just started losartan 3 months ago. Wondering if there is a connection...?
- You should not be taking turmeric whil on Valium. I am being followed by a group of experts who told me to stop taking turmeric cause it didn't go well with my meds. I am also on Amitryptalin, and turmeric is a no-no.together with that too.
- I'm tapering Valium ( or trying to) , and just started taking Tumeric at night, away from my Valium dose by 1 1/2 hours. I'm interested to know the experience of others with this combo. I have a lot of pain and hopin the tumeric will help,
- Rx called "REQUIP" (but of course has the usual hundred side effects) but its 100% effective. I personally don't like the side effect risks and I am not sure about the RX Ambien. Prudent thing to do – ask your doctor
- I am taking Losartan Potassium for close to a year and just read that it could cause Hydronephrosis. I had hydronephrosis 2 years ago from a different cause. I am afraid that I will get it from the Losartan.