Losartan and Naproxen drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Losartan and Naproxen together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Losartan and Naproxen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 753 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 03, 2017
753 people who take Losartan, Naproxen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Losartan and Naproxen?
Losartan has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Losartan 56,079 users)
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen 41,356 users)
Interactions between Losartan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Naproxen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Losartan and Naproxena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Losartan (losartan potassium) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Naproxen (naproxen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Losartan is used in:
- Naproxen is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is it possible to reverse the affects of Naproxen which caused me to miss my periods immediately and go through premenepause at the age of 42?
- I've had Wegeners since 2003--13 years--and have used imuran for 11. I have neuropathy, bone spurs, and arthritis in my feet that are so painful, at times I feel like I can't walk any more. My rheumatologist just brushed me off by saying he'd raise my imuran to 100 mg and if that didn't help ...
- 69 year old female been taking Losartan for 9 months and have developed extreme dry mouth. Have discontinued for over a month but the dry mouth still persists. Will it ever go away?
- I have been taking this drug about 1 week and I have gain weight feel bloated is that natural of this medication?
- I have stopped taking Losartan 2 weeks ago, but my hair is still falling out in gobs. When will this stop?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, just recently started taking losartan 50mg. Worked great 45 days in then the bottom fell out. Dr. added Carvedilol 6.25mg 2 tablets per day. 2 days in my BP shot to 220/110. In ER! Dehydrated! Bloodwork before and after a bag of saline via IV. Kidneys fine! Now on losartan 50mg in ...
- Ive been taking Naproxen on and off for arthritis since Oct 14. Had my first mini shock in July 15. The last really bad shock was end of March 17. Ive now stopped taking it as was suspecting Naproxen was the cause. How long will it take to leave my system, if at all? Now on Fexofenedine for ...
- I have been on Naproxen for more than 5 weeks due to gout, and I feel tired. Any luck with using this drug against gout?
- Was diagnosed in 2004 with cerebellar ataxia. I have been taking Los art an for several years. Last week, my neurologist started me on citalopram 10 mg. The side effects freaked me out so now taking half dose of 5 mg. My BP is 140-150+ over 80. I've been taking citalopram and Losartan at same ...
- I have been getting low fever and feelings like I have the flu late in the evening before bedtime. Does any other losartan users have these symptoms?? I take my losartan about 7 hours prior to the feelings>