Losartan and Trental drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Losartan and Trental together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Losartan and Trental. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 266 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
266 people who take Losartan, Trental are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Losartan and Trental?
Losartan has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Losartan 49,119 users)
Trental has active ingredients of pentoxifylline. (latest outcomes from Trental 2,874 users)
Interactions between Losartan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Trental and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Losartan and Trentala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Losartan (losartan potassium) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Trental (pentoxifylline) is often used to treat peripheral vascular disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Losartan is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- I've had Wegeners since 2003--13 years--and have used imuran for 11. I have neuropathy, bone spurs, and arthritis in my feet that are so painful, at times I feel like I can't walk any more. My rheumatologist just brushed me off by saying he'd raise my imuran to 100 mg and if that didn't help ...
- 69 year old female been taking Losartan for 9 months and have developed extreme dry mouth. Have discontinued for over a month but the dry mouth still persists. Will it ever go away?
- I am new to the group scene and do not see any posts. Is anyone in this group? The web site said "I am not alone." Is anyone else in this situation?
- I have stopped taking Losartan 2 weeks ago, but my hair is still falling out in gobs. When will this stop?
- I'd like to know the facts about l-lysine and LOSARTAN taking at the same time. Any threats?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Have been taking lozartin since 6 month now, 10mg 2x per day Cialis 10 mg once a day for my prostate for 4 years now Very effective, concerned about the interaction if I should change lozartin for another medication. Have moderate high blood pressure Age 72, live now in the South of ...
- I'm wondering if this is the cause of my amnesia? I have had three episodes where I don't know what happened for short amount of time about 24 hours. Anyone experience the same type of thing with this?
- I have been taking Lorsartan for about 2 years. Yesterday morning I woke up with a stiff neck that lasted all day and again today. Should I be concern of a blood clot? Should I see my doctor to get weened off? What should I do?
- I get terrible heartburn and constipation from losartan. I didn't know why till I found an article by accident that said people who are gluten intolerant should not take arb's. Valsartan was even worse +made my feet swollen. I am going tomorrow to explain all of this
- I have been taking Losartan for over a year and noticed numbness in feet after beginning, never looked at cause-effect but wonder?