Losartan and Trental drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Losartan and Trental together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Losartan and Trental. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 34 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 25, 2017
34 people who take Losartan, Trental are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Losartan and Trental?
Losartan has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Losartan 56,025 users)
Trental has active ingredients of pentoxifylline. (latest outcomes from Trental 2,926 users)
Interactions between Losartan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Trental and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Losartan and Trentala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Losartan (losartan potassium) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Trental (pentoxifylline) is often used to treat heart disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Losartan is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- I've had Wegeners since 2003--13 years--and have used imuran for 11. I have neuropathy, bone spurs, and arthritis in my feet that are so painful, at times I feel like I can't walk any more. My rheumatologist just brushed me off by saying he'd raise my imuran to 100 mg and if that didn't help ...
- 69 year old female been taking Losartan for 9 months and have developed extreme dry mouth. Have discontinued for over a month but the dry mouth still persists. Will it ever go away?
- I am new to the group scene and do not see any posts. Is anyone in this group? The web site said "I am not alone." Is anyone else in this situation?
- I have stopped taking Losartan 2 weeks ago, but my hair is still falling out in gobs. When will this stop?
- I'd like to know the facts about l-lysine and LOSARTAN taking at the same time. Any threats?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I wish to try Hawthorn Berry to bring BP down a little while using 25 mg losartan once daily and to get off BP meds eventually.
- Hello, new to the group. Wondering if anyone else had sudden hearing loss from drug interactions, encephalitis or seratonin sydrome? I was in a coma in 2014 for 5 days and woke up and my hearing was completely gone. I have bilateral cochlear implants now. Doctors didn't diagnose reason why I had ...
- I took Cozaar for about a week and lost my sense of taste almost immediately. I stopped taking it and wonder how long it will be before my taste comes back.
- I've recently had my dosage of losartan increased from 50mgwhich i had been on for 28 days to 100mg as the lower dose did not reduce my blood pressure ive been on higher dose for 14 days after 11 days my feet ankles swelled up to the point walking was very difficult and working a nightmare i'm ...
- I take Coreg twice a day and Cozaar once a day along with my thyroid medicine another blood pressure medicine called Inspra at night. I can be feeling great until after I take my morning Meds and then about 45 minutes later, I am so sleepy that I have to take a 2 hour nap just to be able to ...