Lotrel and Monodox drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Lotrel and Monodox together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lotrel and Monodox. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
1 person who takes Lotrel, Monodox are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lotrel and Monodox?
Lotrel has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate; benazepril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lotrel 11,443 users)
Monodox has active ingredients of doxycycline. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Monodox 238 users)
Interactions between Lotrel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Monodox and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lotrel and Monodoxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lotrel (amlodipine besylate; benazepril hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Monodox (doxycycline) is often used to treat acne. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Lotrel is used in:
- Monodox is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- I am the care giver for my husband. He was prescribed monodox while he is on chemo. Why? And...will it make him nauseous?
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- My osteopenia has gotten much worse and I am at risk for osteoperosis in my hips. I am 54 and have had scleroderma for 12 years. It is suggested that I take Evista. My question is, am I at risk for kick-starting the progression of my scleroderma by taking this drug?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I'm having major problems achieving an orgasm while trying to pleasure myself..I am 61 and a female . I was wondering if anyone else has had problems? Also I am gaining weight that took so long to lose in the first place..any suggestions...
- I get gas and bloating feeling and wake up in the middle of the night. Can not expel gas. I drink water mix with baking soda and apple cider vinegar and within half an hour expel some gas and go back to sleep. It happens every night. I have three colonoscopy in the past four years, one ...
- Does focalin interact with losartan and can i take these 2 medications together ? Because I need to be on focalin but it gives me high blood pressure,so I am taking losartan also for high bood pressure! Can anyone give me adice or comment