Lovenox and Testosterone cypionate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Lovenox and Testosterone cypionate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lovenox and Testosterone cypionate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
1 person who takes Lovenox, Testosterone cypionate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lovenox and Testosterone cypionate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLovenox and Testosterone cypionate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lovenox has active ingredients of enoxaparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis. (latest outcomes from Lovenox 29,275 users)
Testosterone cypionate has active ingredients of testosterone cypionate. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Testosterone cypionate 480 users)
Interactions between Lovenox and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Testosterone cypionate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lovenox and Testosterone cypionatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lovenox (enoxaparin sodium) is often used to treat deep venous thrombosis. Testosterone cypionate (testosterone cypionate) is often used to treat testosterone. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lovenox is used in:
- Testosterone cypionate is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I take a Depo Medrol shot every three months, 81mg, IM. Recently my doctor is now giving me 200mg IM of Testosterone. When I got on line and ask whether I can take these two injections at the same time, there was a warning saying do not. However my arthritis hurts so badly, without this shot, I ...
- I have been on Lovenox injections for six weeks. I am now experiencing a decrease in my urine output. I drank a gallon of water today and that doesn't seem to have made an increase in urine output. Where is all of it going? Don't have any swelling anywhere, yet.
- My scalp is also itchy, the hairloss is moderate and generalized not patchy. I have been on Lovenox for 6 months by recently stopped it,
- I'm an endurance athlete. Got hike by a car on my bicycle 30 months ago and have a neck/nerve damage that sometimes requires the use of prednisone orally or a granular cortisone injection onto the inflamed nerves in my neck. I also inject 0.25ml twice weekly of testosterone cyp I'm Caucasian ...
User reviews to the study
- I took shots of Lovenox for a month after surgery and experienced hair loss. I think the hairloss has stopped but not sure what to expect. Is this temporary - will the hair likely grow back?
- I'm very new to MS. Just got the diagnosis 5 months ago. I've always been into bodybuilding and consider myself proficient at research. My cousin, who also has MS, began to experiment with testosterone since Copaxone was very aggressive on him. He feels amazing. No symptoms in a very long time. ...
- I have been on Coumadin for the last 8 years. Recently started trt therapy and after 3 months had bleeding in kidneys and admitted to the ER on 4 occasions due to INR level above 10, stopped trt and Coumadin and currently on lovenox. I'm 50 yrs old and have very low t level. My hematologist ...
- I am currently having remicade (infliximab) every 8 weeks and have been for 18month due to ulcerativecolitis but recently have started a course of testosterone cypionate and am wondering is it safe to have both treatments or will they react
- I'm about to begin an intensive 3 month treatment using a powerful THC/CBD mixture administered by suppository. I am in Livonia for my Pancreatic cancer to prevent clots. Need any info or advice I can get as it sounds like these two don't fair well together. Thanks!