Lupron and Ibuprofen drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lupron and Ibuprofen together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lupron and Ibuprofen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 625 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 05, 2017
625 people who take Lupron, Ibuprofen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lupron and Ibuprofen?
Lupron has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis. (latest outcomes from Lupron 23,782 users)
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen 103,681 users)
Interactions between Lupron and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ibuprofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lupron and Ibuprofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lupron (leuprolide acetate) is often used to treat endometriosis. Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lupron is used in:
- Ibuprofen is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been taking ibuprofen about 4 times a week for pain as needed for about a month. Last night I woke up and had a nose bleed. Can the ibuprofen cause this and if I stop taking it will the nose bleeds stop or has it stopped for you? It is 600mg per pill. The nose bleed did not last long, ...
- Aggravated Muscle weakness that keeps me up at night, could be the drugs. insomnia, anxiety in the morning, OCD.
- After a few weeks of Ibuprofen for foot pain, I developed hot spots, soreness and pain in lower legs with fever. By the time I saw the doctor, symptoms had improved and tests did not indicate blood clots but all symptoms pointed to that.
- Is it safe to mix children's mucinex night time and delsym dm?
- Dry mouth,tooth enamel loss despite excellent oral care, night time bruxism
You may be interested in these reviews
- HI I have been suffering from burning mouth syndrome for one year. I am trying to find the cause and the possibility of it ending...I took Ibuprofren for at least a month while I was having dental work, I had a rough root canal and a tooth pulled...after the root canal I started taking ...
- I have severed swollen upper eyelids worse in the morning. Anyone feel ibuprofen could be responsible?
- I take Temazepan 30mg. and recently was injected with Lupron because of Prostate cancer. In the morning, I feel sleepy and weak to the point that I lay down and sleep for a couple of hours. During the night I sleep fairly well
- I have been taking Brufen for the last 2 month and have had some loss of taste for the last 4 weeks, (dose 1600mg day) I just wonder if this is to blame Ibuprofen for ?
- Had acute pancreatitis recently and severe abdominal pain. My enzyme levels were very high I was admitted to hospital and put on a drip and scanned by ultrasound and CT. Nothing untoward was found and after being on a drip I was allowed home. Three months prior to this I had pain in my gall ...