Luvox and Restoril drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Luvox and Restoril together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Luvox and Restoril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 12, 2017
30 people who take Luvox, Restoril are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Luvox and Restoril?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLuvox and Restoril from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Luvox has active ingredients of fluvoxamine maleate. It is often used in obsessive-compulsive disorder. (latest outcomes from Luvox 9,002 users)
Restoril has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Restoril 10,337 users)
Interactions between Luvox and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Restoril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Luvox and Restorila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Luvox (fluvoxamine maleate) is often used to treat depression. Restoril (temazepam) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Luvox is used in:
- Restoril is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- It took the doctors years to diagnose me with lupus. I have always had low platelets. *Cannot take aspirin; or anti-inflammatories: I take pain medications for bulging disks; migraines frequently; and have had (5)five infusions of IVIG. Now I will be trying this new drug, called "Promacta." ...
- This is about my daughter. She has a seizure disorder, had meningitis in infancy, spent her first 3.5 years in an orphanage and has special needs. She has always had some kind of mood disorder. I believe she is bipolar, but the docs have trouble diagnosing people with special needs. Without ...
User reviews to the study
- Hello trying to narrow down why I have had a rash for almost 4 months. .coincidence that's around same time took luvox faithfully. Been to doctors I so have fibroymyalgia. Researched ..pretty much almost same rash .I have as many people do eppstein bar so maybe it's my immune system. I have had ...
- Hello Everyone! I have been trying to figure out what has caused my onset of incredibly painful and frequent migraines in the past couple of years. Luvox is one of the only correlations left un-turned. My doctor has suggested I consider switching. Has anybody else done this and if so to what ...
- I had a fall a few metres down concrete steps 3 years ago and have a TBI have been taking Luvox and diazapan ever since but can't seem to get the Luvox dose right, was on 200mg and psyche put me down to 150 for 6 weeks and then 100 and I became suicidal so I put the dose up so after a few months ...
- I have been on this cocktail since age 20....16 years and am weaning off... it is taking years..the seroquel I uses for sleep and it doesn't work anymore.
- Hello! In the past few weeks, since starting to take luvox, I have had some problems with slurred speech and thickened speech making it hard to get my words out and end up sounding drunk some of the time. This is particularly disturbing as I am 13 years sober and sounding drunk is really ...