Luvox and Temazepam drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Luvox and Temazepam together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Luvox and Temazepam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 27 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 20, 2017
27 people who take Luvox, Temazepam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Luvox and Temazepam?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLuvox and Temazepam from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Luvox has active ingredients of fluvoxamine maleate. It is often used in obsessive-compulsive disorder. (latest outcomes from Luvox 9,002 users)
Temazepam has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Temazepam 24,229 users)
Interactions between Luvox and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Temazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Luvox and Temazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Luvox (fluvoxamine maleate) is often used to treat depression. Temazepam (temazepam) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Luvox is used in:
- Temazepam is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- i forgot to add to my post that I believe my weight loss of 20 lbs over the last 5 years is from the temazepam. Any suggestions or comments, I am very thin, and cannot gain weight, especially the weight i lost.
- Hey there ehealth! I'm William, and I do take Restoral & Depakote. I'm a brain cancer Survivor. Had a Left Temperal Lobe Malignant tumor, about the size of a "tennis ball!" 2 separate surgeries ('06 & '08), & 1 round of TA Radiation therapy ('09). I've been in remission since 2009, yet I ...
- I currently take lamotrigine (200mg) daily and venlafaxine (slow release, recently increased to 350mg daily) to treat my bipolar II disorder. I usually manage my symptoms well. Due to a recent difficulty in sleeping my doctor prescribed me a short course of temazepampam (5 days) at 10mg per ...
- I have been struggling with sleep. I take temazepa... I have been struggling with sleep. I take temazepam for the past year and it has not been giving me a restful sleep. I just added Advil PM for the past 2 nights and woke up with 5 1/2 hours of restful sleep, but with nightmares. I don't ...
- Have experienced severe paradoxical reactions while taking benzodiazepines, specifically only Restoril and Xanax produces these effects. Have engaged in dissociative behaviors where detached emotionally from others and have experiences of kleptomania
User reviews to the study
- Hello trying to narrow down why I have had a rash for almost 4 months. .coincidence that's around same time took luvox faithfully. Been to doctors I so have fibroymyalgia. Researched ..pretty much almost same rash .I have as many people do eppstein bar so maybe it's my immune system. I have had ...
- hi I have been on Temazepan for the last 5 years, 25 milligrams. I am thinking of going off it. I have tried twice without success. Any suggestons, or better substitutes. I am an active 82 year old female
- I have been on temazepan for about 5 years, without any side effects. However, just lately, I discovered that weight loss is a side effect. I have lost about 20 lbs in the last 5 years, and took every test to find out why. I now believe it is from the temazepan, and i dont want to go off
- I take Temazepan 30mg. and recently was injected with Lupron because of Prostate cancer. In the morning, I feel sleepy and weak to the point that I lay down and sleep for a couple of hours. During the night I sleep fairly well
- Hello Everyone! I have been trying to figure out what has caused my onset of incredibly painful and frequent migraines in the past couple of years. Luvox is one of the only correlations left un-turned. My doctor has suggested I consider switching. Has anybody else done this and if so to what ...