Lyrica and Turmeric drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lyrica and Turmeric together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lyrica and Turmeric. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 87 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 16, 2017
87 people who take Lyrica, Turmeric are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lyrica and Turmeric?
Lyrica has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Lyrica 137,770 users)
Turmeric has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Turmeric 1,909 users)
Interactions between Lyrica and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Turmeric and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lyrica and Turmerica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lyrica (pregabalin) is often used to treat fibromyalgia. Turmeric (turmeric) is often used to treat inflammation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lyrica is used in:
- Turmeric is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is there any interaction taking these three together? I have a herniated disc C6 & C7 due to MVA and hates medications. Also don't want steroid injections or surgery. Would like help on what I can do naturally without putting bad stuff in my body. Please help. Seeing Acupuncturist ...
- Hi! I'm 37 and have been on Lyrica for two months. My face is breaking out in acne really bad. It wouldn't be terrible if they were small but there huge!!! Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do?
- Hi. I just joined and am thinking of taking turmeric for arthritis and degeneratic disc disease. I am on 40 mg of Celexa per day. Is anyone on the same dosage taking turmeric? Any side effects?
- It was a month ago that my doctor put me on Neurontin to deal with my nerve ending pain caused by multiple surgeries to my eye. Perhaps unrelated, I have an AI disease that is attacking my eyes (uveitis) and have had rather invasive surgeries to deal with its onslaught. I was told my last ...
- I've heard turmeric is good for bursitis and Sacroilitis anyone have results with this? Thank you Jennifer
You may be interested in these reviews
- My breasts swelled up (very uncomfortable) after one 1300mg capsule of tumeric. Is this possible? I will continue watching for a few more days. I'm taking it for anti-inflammatory purposes.
- i took turmeric for about 2 mounts and started to have shortness of breath. i would like to know if anyone else has had this problem and if it subsided after stopping turmeric?
- Hello, I'm on a vegan diet. I take a generic Crestor. I'm wondering if I can take Turmeric Curcumin.
- I've been diagnosed with RA and fibermyalgia. I've been taking turmeric and was wondering if anyone takes this and if there was any side effects. I
- I take Turmeric for prostate inflammation & it has been 100% effective. I began Tikosyn several months ago after trial period in hospital 3 days.... In the Hospital I did not have the Turmeric available. My AFib was totally under control with Tikosyn & feel so much better. I need to ...