Macrobid and Videx drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Macrobid and Videx together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Macrobid and Videx. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Macrobid and Videx?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMacrobid and Videx from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Macrobid has active ingredients of nitrofurantoin; nitrofurantoin, macrocrystalline. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Macrobid 5,409 users)
Videx has active ingredients of didanosine. (latest outcomes from Videx 7,058 users)
Interactions between Macrobid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Videx and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Macrobid and Videxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Macrobid (nitrofurantoin; nitrofurantoin, macrocrystalline) is often used to treat urinary tract infection. Videx (didanosine) is often used to treat hiv infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hello, I'm a 63 y/o female who decided to wean off morphine (my decision) which was prescribed for post op (lobectomy of right lung) pain. I sustained nerve damage in surgery but am thankfully cured. Under Pain Management Doc care I am taking Clonidine and Morphine 15mg IR tabs. I'm just ...
- recently STARTED laser treatment while on antibiotics and regular meds. All the sudden every old pain came back. Particularly lower lumbar fusion area. Anyone know of a contradiction between these variables?
- Has anyone else in my age group or my condition (chronic UTI's, ileostomy) experienced low BP with macrobid. Is it a sign the infection is not resolved? I skipped my hydrochlorothiazide and all BP meds for one day. Took only diovan and coreg and BP fell to 64/45. Oxygen level 92-94 extreme ...
User reviews to the study
- Is it safe to take acyclovir and macrobid pr together. I am taking acyclovir for genital herpes type 1 and macrobid for a urethritis.
- I had a uti and was prescribed macrobid and upon taking my second pill I had an anaphylactic reaction. My tongue, throat and face swelled, I had extreme itching in the palms of my hands and soles of my feet. I went to the ER.
- I am experiencing my second bout of dermographism. The first one was six years ago after a urinary tract infection and being on macrobid. I didn't know until this past July when I developed another urinary tract infection and was put on it again, that this was the common denominator. It has been ...
- I started a course of Macrobid yesterday.Have now taken 5x 50mgs in total,but my burning pee has stopped but i am having low stomach ache and back ache.Also feel a little achey, with a slight pain in my right side.Fortunately these pains aches come and go. I did have this drug last December ...
- i took 2 Macrobid on the 23rd and got deathly ill: headache, nausea, severe chilling. I stopped the medicine immediately, but now, 3 days later I am short of breath. I noticed it the last couple days and have been lightheaded when standing, but today I am really short of breath. I have used an ...