Magnesium glycinate and Plavix drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Magnesium glycinate and Plavix together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Magnesium glycinate and Plavix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,223 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 16, 2017
1,223 people who take Magnesium glycinate, Plavix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Magnesium glycinate and Plavix?
Magnesium glycinate has active ingredients of magnesium. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Magnesium glycinate 98 users)
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Plavix 103,624 users)
Interactions between Magnesium glycinate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Plavix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Magnesium glycinate and Plavixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Magnesium glycinate (magnesium) is often used to treat insomnia. Plavix (clopidogrel bisulfate) is often used to treat stent. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Magnesium glycinate is used in:
- Plavix is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- I have taken Plavix for six years. And now I just Started Taking Probiotics And now am Having Bleeding From the rectum. Could The Two drugs have anything to do with this problem.
- Was on amitriptyline for 3 years...developed pvc's, a-fib, and have a low cardiac ejection fraction
- been on the three medication above, for one month. for the last week the inside of my mouth is so sore I can barely eat
- Itching started on my husband's upper body, went to his legs and now his chest, arms and legs!
- I have controlled high blood pressure, two stents in one artery, controlled asthma, about 20 pounds overweight, bad allergies. The optic neuritis was resolved after one dose of 20 mg. prednisone.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Taking plavix and aspirin and have wrist and finger pain with swelling . This started 3 weeks after coils and stents put in renal artery due to aneurysm. X-rays show Carpal bossing so Dr ordered CT.. need advice .. will this end? I'm doing labs tomorrow for RA... pain is horrible
- Experienced a small vessel lacunar stroke in the thalamus 1/30. Prescribed 75mg generic Plavix and Losartan HCTZ blood pressure meds. Take Livalo station and 81mg aspirin. Experienced loss of taste beginning 3 days later.
- My Mom who is approximately 74 ,has Chronic Kidney disease, COPD ,congestive heart failure, Thyroid removed,and depression. She has taken Plavix for years since her heart attack with no adverse effects but approximately 2 months ago ,while in the hospital,she was given LEXAPRO. She was rushed to ...
- I have been taking tumeric for about two years, I was put on Plavix last November . I just found out you shouldn't take them together. Help
- I'm not 60+, no high blood pressure.....But still cough excessively with this medicine. I'm asthmatic.